Thread: New Here

New Here

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum so I thought I would introduce myself.

I live in Wyoming, I have two wonderful dogs...Billy who is a Standard poodle and Chip, who is a Jack Russell. They are great kids. I have a ferret... her name is Sir Isaac Newton, I know... She is a girl but I got her when she was 3 months old and was told she was a boy. She doesn't care though she just loves to be played with. I also have five fish tanks, ranging from ten gallons to 55 gallons. I am really enjoying them and hope to start a salt tank soon. I am looking forward to talking with everyone and getting some ideas on my tanks. I love all animals and in my 45 years have owned quite a few different ones as my dad says I started as soon as I could walk bringing in every stray that I could carry. I guess I just never stopped lol. I will put pics up as soon as I can figure out how. Thanks and hears hoping to make many friends

Welcome!

Yes, I do believe you have come to the right place, and you will fit in quite fine, lol.

Don't have my pets in my siggy just now, changed over for the holiday. I have 3 bichons, and 11 cats. I live in RI. I also have one 25 gal. fresh water tank, I keep tetras, mostly it is to amuse the cats, lol.

You will have to learn how to post pictures! We LOVE photos.

Browse around, and jump right in posting!

Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you enjoy yourself. Just jump right in and feel free to post pictures of your critters! I'd like to visit Wyoming sometime.

Welcome to Pet Talk

Glad you're here. I know you'll find many wonfderful people. I'm new, too, but I feel right at home
    l
    Lucy and Linus

Hi, there!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm David P and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. Currently I have one very nutty tortoiseshell kitty named Marigold (my flower child!). You've come to the right place to brag about Sir Isaac. We welcome pictures, but watch out, this site can be addictive!

WELCOME SIRISSACNEWTON!!!

My name is Tracy, it is great to "meet" you!! I am sure you will LOVE PT as all of us do! This forum is a great place to make friends, get advice, but most of all....to brag about your pets!!! Again, welcome to you and all your pets....can't wait to see pictures!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!

Now I know that you have said Sir Isaac Newton is a girl ferret, but why the name in the first place? Did she fall out of a tree? Did she patent a new type of cat flap? Do tell.

I have three cats - a mother and two babies who showed up in the garden one day and refused to leave.

W E L C O M E O N PT !!!

You have a great pet-family!! I am Maya & Inka's mommy, I am from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 sweet cats: Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy
    You will love it here!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sheesh, it's about time you got off your butt and registered, girl!

SirIsaacNewton and I have been friends and co-workers for a long time ... what, almost ten years now? We were also on the board of directors of the local humane society together for a time.

It seems that one of us, or both, usually has a rescue dog at any given time. I seem to be the one, though, that is always talking her into taking some homeless critter that ended up at my house. Over the years, I've convinced her that she needed a homeless tarantula, a couple of rats, a dog, a 55 gallon fish tank, a baby starling ... hmmm ... and she still speaks to me.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Welcome to PT.Can't wait to see pictures of your pets.I am owned by 2 tabby cats-Zippy and Pumpkin.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Sheesh, it's about time you got off your butt and registered, girl!

SirIsaacNewton and I have been friends and co-workers for a long time ... what, almost ten years now? We were also on the board of directors of the local humane society together for a time.

It seems that one of us, or both, usually has a rescue dog at any given time. I seem to be the one, though, that is always talking her into taking some homeless critter that ended up at my house. Over the years, I've convinced her that she needed a homeless tarantula, a couple of rats, a dog, a 55 gallon fish tank, a baby starling ... hmmm ... and she still speaks to me.
    YAY! It's always fun when friends join. Welcome to PT. You sound like you'll fit it great!!!!!!!!!! I have an 8 month old "puppy/horse" and 2 cats.