Thread: Young Adult and Adult books for sale

Hybrid View

Young Adult and Adult books for sale

I thought I'd list these on here as I'm trying to sell of some books that I don't want any longer.

They are divided into 4 separate lists. Young Adult Hardcover, Young Adult Paperback, Adult Hardcover, and Adult Paperback.

Most hardcovers are library bindings or publishers hardcover with the flyleaf and mylar cover protectors. Almost all of them, at least the Young Adult ones, are in like new condition.

Prices are as follows:
    Young Adult Hardcovers are $8
    Young Adult paperbacks are $3
    Adult Hardcovers are $5 (older, condition a little off)
    Adult Paperbacks are $2

If you want to buy more than one, we can make some deals as well, lol. I'd rather have a check in the mail than Paypal at this point because Paypal and I are having a disagreement (account hacked). If you know of any other payment site other than Paypal, let me know and I'll try it that way.

Click on the PDFs to view the titles. Authors are listed. If you want any explanations about the stories, let me know, as I've read them all. You can also look them up on Amazon.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adult paperbacks.cwk (SS).pdf   YA Hardcover books.pdf   Young Adult Paperback.cwk (SS).pdf   Adult Hardcover books.cwk (SS).pdf  
    Last edited by jennielynn1970; 11-16-2008 at 04:14 PM.

By the way, I'll ship them free to you.

I see you have some about serials... but is it like criminal minds type or documentary type....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    I see you have some about serials... but is it like criminal minds type or documentary type....
    It's actually a book about serial killers and mass murderers from all over the world, from way back up to today. It's only a buck, so if you want it, I'll send it to you for free. If you don't mind waiting for a few days, cause I'm waiting for my employer to pay me retroactively (I've been out on leave since Sept. 25th, and had to wait for them to approve my sabbatical.. total pain, but I'll get paid for that time out, 1/2 pay).

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    It's actually a book about serial killers and mass murderers from all over the world, from way back up to today. It's only a buck, so if you want it, I'll send it to you for free. If you don't mind waiting for a few days, cause I'm waiting for my employer to pay me retroactively (I've been out on leave since Sept. 25th, and had to wait for them to approve my sabbatical.. total pain, but I'll get paid for that time out, 1/2 pay).
    I don´t mind at all ... but I will repay you that one way or the other...

could you slip in a kitty along with the book
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    I don´t mind at all ... but I will repay you that one way or the other...

could you slip in a kitty along with the book
    Ha!!! Do you dare me to do that?! I DO have 3 foster kitties. Which fatty do you want?!