Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photographic evidence of husky abuse

Photographic evidence of husky abuse

Our mom takes us to her work pretty often, usually we just get to hang out or play with my buddy Shiloh. Not this day...this was from last month...I hear rumors it will be happening again soon too. Any advice on getting out of this torture? I've tried rolling in some good smelling stuff outside, hoping that would be a pleasant enough odor to prolong the baths, but that seems to make them come sooner.

Nebo went first, he's too good about it, doesn't even make a sound of protest. Sometimes I worry he may even enjoy it.

Though I think this face tells otherwise

Yes he's all pretty and fluffy, no he doesn't want a hug

If you can't tell, this is NOT my happy face

I tried calling for help, but nobody came

I suppose I do look pretty after that...but is beauty worth that price? As a husky, I say no.

I think Skya also has a little bit to say about how much she enjoys baths (though I was disappointed to not hear any howls of protest from her either, why must I be the only one protesting?)

There were plenty of open kennels...but if mom doesn't put me in with the others I protest loudly. Misery loves company.

--Keva the abused husky

Dont turn your back on them for a few days, they look a bit mutinous.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Oh my goodness Keva! I can't believe she gets away with that abuse. There's gotta be a law against this. Doesn't Utah implement the NAHL (No Abusing Husky Law)??? Well, we do here in California. So I think you three should just come live with me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm looking up a number right now to report your human Keva!
    But on the other hand, you huskys look pretty darn good.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The abuse is so horrible that I had to force myself to look at all of the pictures! Please excuse me, little Skya, but I laughed out loud at the picture of you sticking your tongue out at your mommy. Feisty little girl, aren't you! Bella and Ripley don't know it yet but this weekend is "bath weekend" for them too. Adorable pictures Amy!

Quote Originally Posted by Keva
    I've tried rolling in some good smelling stuff outside, hoping that would be a pleasant enough odor to prolong the baths, but that seems to make them come sooner.
    Hehehe, Ginger also thinks this is a good way to get rid of the doggie smell.

Oh Keva, sweetie, I do feel for you, but I must say, I think you and your fursibs look very pretty. I bet you get lots of compliments when you walk around with your Mom.

Oh, Keva, are you the one who taught Skya that kind of attitude? It wouldn't surprise me. After all, I am sure that you two know that you are cute enough to get away with just about anything. ;]

As for Nebo, I don't think I could resist giving that big guy a hug! He is just too handsome to pass up.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

You, Nebo, and Skya are too precious! especially when you look all pitiful being wet. btw I love your new signature, Amy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Awww you poor babies!!! How cruel of mummy to wash away that lovely scent you rolled in

They are gorgeous looking dogs, I get a husky in that looks identical to your Keva, I'll try and snap a photo next time to show you

I love the dog bath you have too, I wanted to get one like that, It's on my future wish list

aaww those poor abused huskey you can send them to me i am sure hunter would love to play with them..lol

I just cannot stand it. That type of abuse should be reported immediately.

Although when the authorities see you, they are going to have a pretty hard time determing exactly what "abuse" you endured because the three of you are just beautiful!

AHHHHHH!!!! I am calling PETA RIGHT NOW!

That is just not right Keva. You know... my momma sent Chipper and I to a similar torture prison camp.

They said I would benefit from a mild sedative. Can you believe that?!?!

Outrageous!

I'm so mild, I'm practically comotose. So what if I attacked that dryer. It had it comin'!

As soon as the good guys come and rescue me, I'll have them pick you up.

Sincerely,
    Kia
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I can't believe anybody would abuse such beautiful huskys like that
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Hahahahaha...