Thread: Hello Pet Lovers

Hybrid View

Hello Pet Lovers

Hi,
    Just thought I would introduce myself and give a huge thanks to Freedom for introducing me to this site and for cross posting my ad I had placed on a different site. (not sure if ok to mention in this post).
    Anyways, I lov animals, my dog child is Jordan, he is 3 years old this month and a wonderful White German Sheppard. He loves all his brothers and sisters...that is my other babies....lol
    All together at the sanctuary whom i am the founder and director we have 107 birds which most are parrots.
    There is much to say about each one and their character but as time permits i will be sharing alot more about them and me.
    Thanks for the warm welcome I know we will receive. i hope to get to know about you and all your family members (pets) as well.
    See you all soon.

Welcome! You sound like you'll fit right in here!

Thank you Karen.

A most warm welcome to you and your furbabies, it is great to see new members arriving here on PT, as you can see I am from the other side of the world , a little country called New Zealand, hopefully you may have heard of us,I am owned by four wonderful kitties,all featured below in my siggy, and have been on PT for about four years now,absolutely love it here, feels like my other family, they are always here for advice, a kind word, a laugh or two, i sure hope you find it just as rewarding as i have done,looking forward to your future posts.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hello and welcome to PT!
    I can't tell you how excited I am to see another bird lover here! I am owned by a Quaker, an Indian Ringneck, and two Cockatiels; all of which are my pride and joy. I wish I could adopt more into my flock, but at the moment my two little green "monsters" keep my hands pretty full.

Thank you for helping out our feathered friends in need! I look forward to hearing more about everyone at the sanctuary. I hope you enjoy it here on the forum!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Thank you Carole and Oyster

I believe i will have so much fun here with you all, just wish I had the time so sit at a pc all day...lol

Look forward to sharing.

hi and welcome

hi..... glad to see another newbie here. Now I don't feel out of place. Freedom referred me here as well. I have an almost 5 month old male orange (more like blonde) tabby named Jo. I got him shortly after I had to put my 4 yr old cat Dude down. They said he had advanced feline leukemia and no matter how much treatment he got he wouldn't get any better. He was my "little man". I cried so much when he left me. Now Jo is has big shoes to fill here.

thank you

Gees sounds like if Dude could talk he'd let you know how much he misses and loves you too. Sorry, sometimes all we can do is the best we do.
    I have a feeling that Jo has already a big place in your heart, not that he could ever replace Dude or really fit in his paws...lol He will make his own paw prints and they will be just as big with no time at all.
    Look forward to seeying pics!