Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy at the Layne household... VIDEO ADDED POST 177!

(but RICHARD...then your tongue would be burnt!)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Leave it to Richard to inject some levity into this situation! Richard, you are a hoot!

(let me know if you decide to do this foolish thing; I want to be a witness)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

He looks great, still wishing you all the best!

Thanks Katie...my eyes were a little dry from the heat in the house but the video sure took care of that! I loved his headbutts! Of course he forgives you (actually, he was never "mad" at you in the first place).

Katie, I sent you a little early Christmas $$ for Awesome Andy. Anyone else who wants to help with his vet bill and has a Paypal account be sure and put a _ between the 33s in Katie's email addy.

Hugs,
    Mary

Burnt tongue? All the attention?

Burn my tongue and blister my rear!!!

It would not matter!

Richard, you naughty boy you

Andy is doing wonderful, he is actually laying in my lap right now, watching me type and wishing I were rubbing him instead. He wants ALL of my attention.. Sweet boy.

He is still off balance, I think because of his ear. But he does manage to use the pan without missing and he even ATE on his OWN today! I purreed some fancy feast and held the bowl up, and he ate it! WOOHOO! That grilled salmon really makes him perk up

Thank you all for all of the support, well wishes, prayers, contributions, laughter (thanks Richard) and emails. We could not be any more grateful.

I really did not think from the first night that he would make it and get better... I have never felt such guilt and anguish, I never saw this coming. But having my wonderful PT family who completely understands the bond between our pets and ourselves, and shares that love for others animals, Who they have never met, makes me feel so lucky. I am just so lucky. Thank you all.

Promise more updates and more pictures soon! Katie and Andy

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I am so glad I am up later than usual and saw this latest great news. Way to go Andy!! Keep it up buddy. He must know how many people are pulling for him out here in PT land.

Hugs to you Katie and could you pass a gentle one on to Mr Andy?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cindy, I most def. will

PT prayers are something we ALL can believe in. I can vouch for them personally

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Glad Andy is coping well.

[whitepost]Erp would have clawwed my eyes out at the very least.[/whitepost]
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

There is something almost mystical about that FF salmon! If a cat won't eat that, he/she won't eat anything.

such good news about Andy! Everytime I log on, I come here first to see how he is doing (and you, too, Katie!).

(((hugs)))) to you both!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm View Post
    Everytime I log on, I come here first to see how he is doing (and you, too, Katie!).

(((hugs)))) to you both!
    Me too!! Katie I am sitting here smiling at your latest update. Andy is going to be fine and you can thank yourself for your quick action and the skills of your vet. Of course lots of prayers have been offered up and I think the Good Lord was not quite ready for Andy yet. I look forward to any photos that you post!

I could have sworn that I posted about the video but I think sometimes my brain takes mini vacations. Anyhow, just wanted to add that Andy looks great and you can't even tell that he's been through such trauma. I think you've both passed through the fire and all is going to be fine. A very thankful Thanksgiving for you, eh?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Did Andy go to his regular vet already?

I am so glad/relieved that Andy ate on his own! I too have checked here the first chance I get after work and first thing in the morning before leaving for work. Andy's a fighter, that's for sure.

More hugs and prayers headed your way!
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

What a wonderful video! I loved when Andy came over & flopped down on your leg -- and then threw one paw across you as if to say, "You're MINE, Mama."

I do so hope you realize that sweet Andy didn't EVER blame you for his awful accident, even when he was at his worst -- and it's obvious now that he is SO grateful to you for your loving care to help him get better. That boy is just crazy about his Meowmie.

I was so glad to read that he ate some on his own -- hooray for Fancy Feast! I hope he keeps eating more and more and feeling better as his burns begin to heal. Please give that sweet guy a snuggle for me, and nose kisses from my four-legged gang!

Love & Hugs,
    Diana
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.