Thread: Tuxie Tiny!!!!

Tuxie Tiny!!!!

What a cute face to greet us today!!! Tuxedos are so much fun, and usually very polite kitties!!! Glad you have such a loving home! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tiny!!!

WOW-A GREAT TUXEDO IS CAT OF THE DAY-CONGRATS!! TINY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE A 20 LB TUX BY THE NAME OF SAMMY AND I KNOW VERY WELL HOW MUCH THEY LOVE TO TALK. HEY-TRY AND SEE IF SHE LIKES PEANUT BUTTER-SAMMY DOES. TINY I WISH YOU A DAY WITH NOTHING BUT FUN AND CATNIP AND SCRATCHES AROUND THE EARSSUSANSWATLIN518

Tiny

What a cute face to greet us this morning. My boy (13) hasn't been that small in such a long time! Someone said to try peanut butter with Tiny; I say spaghetti sauce. I've NEVER had a cat who didn't like it for some reason.

Enjoy your special day with Tiny, her sister, and all your family today.

Darling Tiny, what a precious little girl you are! You sound like you have so much fun with your family.

Congratulations on being our beautiful Tuxie Cat of the Day! I hope you get lots of extra pets and treats today to celebrate!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

NEXT TO OWESOME ORANGIES THE CATS THAT THE FOUND CATS LOVE THE MOST ARE THE BLACK AND WHITE TUXEDO CATS WITH THE BLACK NOSE AND LOTS OF LOVE AND AFFECTION IN THIER LIVELY EYES.
    AND TINYS SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT OF THE FUTURE, WITH A CATTITUDE THAT JUST HITS YOU WHENM YOU SEE THAT PRETTY FACE.
    MR SCRAPPY ANGEL AND SCRAPPY 2 AND SCRAPPITO ALL LEAD THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS FOR TERRFIC TINY, OUR MOST LOVEABLE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Terrific Tiny!

Tiny- looking at your face makes me want to kiss you. You are so sweet with these widdle white pawsies and your gorgeous eyes. Thanks for gracing our day with your presence

Good morning and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a precious baby girl you are, Tiny! LOVE that photo of you cuddling with your fave blankie! Your humans are so lucky to have a sweet, lovable, snuggle bug such as you in their lives, to warm their laps, their feet, and their hearts! You're a beauty alright, inside and out! Hope you and big sister Tabby both, enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day; treated to all your faves! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Tiny, (and Tabby too) our very special, most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a Cutie Pie snuggled in your coat.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. go for some of those treats now..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lovely baby girl:)

What a funny and adorable photo to make my day!!!
    Happy COTD gorgeous girl, I love that happy look in your eyes

Kisses for you and your sister
    astrid

Tiny what an adorable face you have!!!

I loved seeing your happy smile greeting me today!!! I can only imagine how fun it is to have you to live with!!!

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello pretty little Tiny tuxie! What a delight to see your picture today! You must be as special to your meowmie as my little tuxie is to me (well, he's not so little, but I love all of him)

Tuxies are so congenial; we call Archy our "little ambassador" because he is so friendly. You have the same trait, as well as being vocal and sooooo loving!

Who could resist your sweet face and those huge eyes? I love the picture with you in your special blankie! What a special little girl you are!

Hope you get lots of lovins, scritches, and treats today. Enjoy your special status as COTD!!

(Archy sends kitty kisses!..............)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Tiny!!!

You are such a lil' cutie, Tiny! I have a BIG tuxedo named Crunch - he has big round yellow eyes too! He says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	40802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	40803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy and crunch.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	40804  

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post on the day, but your fellow San Jose residents Don Juan and Zerlina send their best wishes for lots of warm sunny windowsills and birds outside the window.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado