Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever dream about cats?

Do you ever dream about cats?

I woke up this morning smiling. I had just had a dream about cats.

I have approximately three cats that wander through my yard during the day. One is a teenaged black cat I am very fond of...........but you can't get near him. And Rascal sets up a howl at him through the window.

In my dream I went to my closet and here were two cats all curled up and sleeping. They saw me but didn't move. I softly closed the closet door before Rascal, Annie and Emma found them. And then I woke up.

I have dreamed of only one cat and that was Tigger. It was just after she passed and she came to me in my dream and showed me that she was happy and waiting for me to come play with her. I remember waking up with tears in my eyes.

I have also woken up in the middle of the night and looked over at my nightstand and there was a cat there. I figured it was Dude but when I went to touch him and I opened my eyes wider I realized that there was no cat there. I to this day feel that it was Tigger who paid me a nightly visit....or maybe it was just a dream that was very real like.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Funny that you should ask. I dreamed about Puddy last night. She was giving me head bumpies, an indicator that she wanted a noggin noogie. I actually did it but to Pidge and it woke me up because she chirped as if to say "What the...?" (Pidge is not a noggin noogie gal.)
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh yes all the time.. In fact just had a dream last night.. I dream about other cats & rescuing..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh yes!! It happened a lot after Sydney's passing to the RB
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Did you check your closet AFTER you woke up?

Of course I do - and in my dreams, I can pet and skritch and even hold and snuggle kitties and am not allergic to them!

My dreams almost always feature animals of some kind!

I dream about the kitties quite often. When I was pregnant - I even dreamed that I had a litter of kittens!!

I dreamed about 2 cats, and one of them had a chocolate colored face and was named Cocoa. The next day I got a suprise, a cat that needed a home. Once I washed him I saw he was a Siamese and I named him Cocoa Kitty.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

I HAVE THE DREAM ALL THE TIME IN WHERE THERES THIS BIG SWANKY RESTAURANT WHERE THERES FANTASTIC FOOD, FLET MIGNON
    LOBSTER ROCKERFELLER WASABI ROAST BEEF AND CHEESES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    AND THERE ARE OUR ANIMAL ANGELS WITH THE HIGH AND MIGHTY AT THIER WON TABLES HAVING THE BEST OF THE BEST.
    AT ONE TABLE THERE ARE LIONS , TIGERS AND BEARS , OH MY.
    AND COWS , ZEBRAS , WATER FOWL , CATS DOGS AND SHREWS ETC.
    ALL SHARING AND TRULY HAPPY TOGETHER WITH ALL THIER GUARDIANS WHO LOVE THEM , AND THEY LOVE IN RETURN
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I dream about cats a LOT!!! Sometimes it is about my own cats. Sometimes about a RB cat. Sometimes about a multitude of kitties, often in my Dad's basement (the house I grew up in). This one is a reoccurring theme.
    I have dreamt about moving house and the cats. I have dreamt about someone getting out of the house. Sometimes we go back to live in our old appartment (but now I have 3 times as many kitties)

YUP, they are a regular in my dreams.

I sometimes dream about random cats, both housecats and wildcats, and a couple times have dreamed about a little feral who I trapped but gave to the no-kill shelter, since I can't take care of more than one. But just a couple nights ago, I finally dreamed about my own cat, Smudge!

Smudge is kind of "home" to me, and home is an important concept in my heart. Almost every time I remember my dreams, I dream about having been displaced to a new place, crowded and chaotic, without any of my stuff or even a job yet or much of an idea of where I am. But just after this last election, I had a dream where I was only a couple blocks away from my apartment, AND only for the weekend, AND the only other human there was helpful and nice - AND Smudge was there with me, and taking it all very well! He was purring and begging for attention, from both me and Robert (the other person in the apartment, whom I'd describe as a stereotypical laid-back Indian computer guy. I could tell he was nice because he offered to buy me a jug of laundry detergent. )

For my own little Smudge to turn up in one of my dreams was just wonderful! And happy and healthy and his usual friendly self - I really feel like my outlook is improving! I don't feel so much like a "woman without a country" any more.

Love, Columbine

I sure do. Sometimes they're my own cats and sometimes ones I've never seen before.

Just the other night I was dreaming that I was housesitting and petsitting for a famous actor or actress and they had a whole houseful of all different kinds of animals. They let their guinea pigs run loose so I was trying to clean up the mess that they had made before my Sunny woke me up by howling in the hall. I never did find out who I was sitting for though.

Yes i do also, sometimes they are weird dreams though, all mixed up, sometimes they are funny,sometimes not so good, strange at times, i cannot remember any at the moment, but yes i dream of them many times.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Not only do I dream of my own cats, I actually have dreamt about MULTIPLE PT cats as well *should I be embarrassed to admit that?* Sometimes even their owners Might be because PT is the last thing I do before bed. BUT I do it quite often! Thankfully they are all good dreams, and not nightmares (about the owners)

I hate cat nightmares.. ESP. when it is so vivid.... I make myself wake up before anything really bad happens... Seems to happen after I read the memorials section (why I almost NEVER go in there).... Or I see something bad on tv, or on the roads

Also, Debbie, I also have dreamt that I gave birth to kittens

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!