Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever dream about cats?

Katie, you should not be embarrassed to admit you dream about PT cats. I often have dreams about all kinds of PT animals.

So, last night I had a dream that Taz was already home this morning when I got up. I wasn't sure how he got there, but we decided he came home all by himself. He missed us and was happy to be home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I had a dream the other night that ED got out of the house and I had to find him. Every cat I saw was white and tried to bite me.

IN my dream I couldn't run-I woke up and found that Ed was asleep between my legs.

Every single night I do. The dreams are wonderful when they last, but not so much when I wake up and reality sinks in.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Sunday night I had a nightmare that there were baby kitties being run over by cars, and I kept pulling them out from under the cars, but more kept appearing. My hubby actually had to wake me up, I was crying and saying, "Nooo!" in my sleep.

Normally my dreams of kitties are nicer than that ugly one.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

The other night I dreamed of a cat I've never seen before. There was a little toddler girl with a picture book, and a large white short-haired cat with a gray or black spot on top of her head by her left ear sitting on a beanbag chair. "LIKE Mika!" said the little girl, and wobbled over to sit next to Mika on the beanbag chair and read her a story. Mika was nearly as big as she was.

Love, Columbine (wondering if Mika is one of those cats who got her name when a human asked her "who are you?")

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I sure do. Sometimes they're my own cats and sometimes ones I've never seen before.

Just the other night I was dreaming that I was housesitting and petsitting for a famous actor or actress and they had a whole houseful of all different kinds of animals. They let their guinea pigs run loose so I was trying to clean up the mess that they had made before my Sunny woke me up by howling in the hall. I never did find out who I was sitting for though.

If you had dreamt about gerbils, you may have been able to find out who's house it was.