Thread: my best friend is having her baby today....

my best friend is having her baby today....

I am rather excited waiting to hear the news around 1pm today,my dear friend is having her fourth child, by C section today at Rotorua hospital, about an hour and half drive from here.

She was going to have an elective C section anyhow, but because she has gestational diabetes, baby is being delivered about two weeks early , as there are some complications they are trying to avoid.

They do not know the sex of the baby, so it is even more exciting, this is her husbands first child, so you can imagine how he is feeling today, no doubt excited and scared.

I will post later when i hear the news, just had to share my excitement.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    I am rather excited waiting to hear the news around 1pm today,my dear friend is having her fourth child, by C section today at Rotorua hospital, about an hour and half drive from here.

She was going to have an elective C section anyhow, but because she has gestational diabetes, baby is being delivered about two weeks early , as there are some complications they are trying to avoid.

They do not know the sex of the baby, so it is even more exciting, this is her husbands first child, so you can imagine how he is feeling today, no doubt excited and scared.

I will post later when i hear the news, just had to share my excitement.
    Sis, thanks for sharing this good news! I'll start them off right by sending Pittsburgh prayers and thoughts to the mother and the new baby. Also to the father, this must be an interesting day for him. too!

Oh how exciting but look out. A scorpio child is on the way. He/she will be very strong willed

oh i know i have a scorpian mother, know all about it lol.

A healthy baby boy has arrived at 2.27pm, has lots of hair, weighing in at 3370grms, a nice size, her last boy was ten pounds five, this one is only like 7 pounds five ,

All went well, thanks for your thoughts and prayers David, i am hoping to travel down there on saturday and surprise her, if i am up to the travel that is, i have been making up a laundry cane basket full of baby goodies since i knew she was pregnant, i simply bought one item at the supermarket every week, and then a nice outfit and toy for bubs, some sweets for her other son Lathan who is 7 and a chocolate licorice cigar for Dad, some bath treats for mum, she has no idea, so she will be pleasantly surprised that is for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️