Thread: Handsome Wylie

Handsome Wylie

Wow, aren't you a cutie, Wylie! I think you're the first dog I've seen without a tail - at all. You still are very handsome and your parents probably love you so much!!!

You're a BEAUTY! Congratulations on doggy of the day, beauty!

What a sweet and adorable boy you are Mister Wylie. I'm so glad your family got you some wheels so you can continue to get around. And what a large loving family you have. I wish all doggies could be lucky enough to live a 'life of Wylie'. Also wish I could give you a big hug. Special treats for you today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Wylie !!!

If we've ever heard of the perfect doggie and companion, that would be you Wylie!! Your story is so nicely written. It makes us feel like we know you personally. What a great day it is to get to meet you, sweetheart!!! How we would love to see that stubby little tail going. We think it's pretty darn great that you have adapted so well to your new wheels. What a trooper!!!! Congrats to you today for being our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you some extra kisses from us to celebrate the honor. Maybe some more kisses for all your buddies too. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and a very, VERY happy DOG OF THE DAY to you dear, precious Wylie! Wylie, where to begin! I'm overwhelmed by your sweet self, by your Mommy's beautifully written, heartfelt tribute to her best boy; your family's life long, loyal and loving companion and best buddy! Your story is the stuff that our extra special Sunday honorees are made of, Wylie! What a lucky, lucky family to have been blessed with a pup as sweet and gentle, as courageous and determined as you! It's no wonder you've got entire family wrapped around all of those precious paws of yours! And your family's pretty cool too! I wish every doggie could know a life of unconditional love and devotion, the happy life that your family has given you! "Irish" said it best, you're living the "Life of Wylie!" And I have to say Wylie, you look pretty sharp tooling around there on your custom wheels; you're truly an inspiration to us all sweetheart, human and 4 legged! I wish I could give you the biggest hug, some belly rubs and cover the beautiful face of yours with kisses...I hope your Mom will do that for me!

Congratulations to you precious Wylie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor! Hope you're having the happiest day celebrating with your people: Grandma the "treat Queen," Mom the "cuddle Queen," Dad the "tackling dummy," Grandpa the, the...dog walker and self appointed umbrella holder, Uncle Mandell, and of course your fur pals Bagel the Newfie mix, Hannah, cousins Reggie and Smoke the Cat ....being treated to all your fave treats and fun adventures, watching Animal Planet and chewing on your toys! WE LOVE WYLIE!
    P.S...Herding your humans into the kitchen for treats...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Wylie,

What a wonderful story about you Wylie. You really are a trooper with
    a zest for life. I am so very happy to hear what a wonderful family you have
    and how much you are loved. Every dog should be so lucky sweetheart.
    Big congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you many hugs & kisses too, sweet fella. Go Wylie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wylie, you're a handsome boy! It sounds like you have your family well trained. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, Wylie! What a wonderful story for you, today's Dog of the Day! I hope you've enjoyed a b-i-g celebration! Happy Dog of the Day to you! When you are all done getting kisses from your Mom for everyone that's already posted, have her give you some more from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wylie

Wylie what a beautiful corgi! It is amazing what is opened to our eyes whe we are looking. I actually came to the site today to post a memorial to my beloved Bart who passed on Friday November 8, 2008 from Degenerative Myelopathy (DM). I had never heard of this disease until Last monday when Bart (German Shepard/Swiss Mountain Dog) could not move his back legs. I guess there were small signs of the disease but myself and the vet attributed it to his size (120 lbs.) and his age (11y.o.). For years we thought degenerative joint disease, arthritis, herniated disk. All the labs and tests came back fine. Over the next few days he deteriorated quickly and became incontinant. The sad thing was he was great on the front end talking, licking, and shaking paws if he was sitting down. He was even happy to ride to the vets on Friday enjoying the fall air coming in the car windows. I have vowed to tell every dog owner I know of the debilitating disease. I am so glad to see Wylie doing so well with his cart. I would have loved to be able to help Bart in that way. Keep on truckin' courageous Wylie!! Many belly rubs and biscuits!!