Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but things have been nuts.... I'm sure most of you know what I mean, having a house full of cats!

Anyway, we've been working on new pieces for Jewelry By Juvey and are showcasing them at MrJuvey on Etsey.com (www.MrJuvey.etsy.com) In fact as I type this Ellie, my roommate and fellow cat lover/artisan, is snapping pix and adding them to the site. We've also added to the myspace site:www.myspace.com/jewelrybyjuvey

Why "Jewelry by Juvey"? Mr. Juvey is a tuxedo Maine Coon cat. As a kitten, he was in a litter of kittens that was removed from their mother and left locked under a house to die. We adopted him from Northside Animal Hospital in 1997. He is the sweetest cat I have ever known and my life is richer because of him. He is the patriarch of our cat family which has grown considerably as we have taken in throw aways, strays and ferals. Since that time, we have become aware of the feral cat problem -- cats and kittens thrown away and and allowed to roam free, unspayed/unentered reproducing at amazing rates. It is estimated that over 400, 000 offspring come from 1 female in a 7 year period. Many of these animals are infected with feline leukemia & feline AIDS. We work with a feral cat program to trap, spay/neuter, test for disease, inoculate & release back into their home territory (aka TNR). We currently feed and care for two feral colonies of cats totaling approximately 30 cats (some are pictured in the 'pics' section). The proceeds we get from the sale of Jewelry by Juvey goes to support these two feral colonies. Your help is appreciated by us and the kitties! May God bless you for your help!

Please visit the sites! For birthdays, anniversaries, wedding gifts, mother's day, or just something special! All work is guaranteed and we also offer custom items upon request. (Accepted payment through paypal)

Thanks and God Bless,

Lori Be...