Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleo, the regal Dane!

Cleo, the regal Dane!

Hello Ms. Cleo!
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. I can really tell how much your human loves you. You really are a very special girl, and a beautiful one at that too. I would love to give you kisses and hug that big frame of yours.
    It's wonderful that you work with the elderly and tame kids of thier fears. We hope you live a very long life and continue to bring joy to your human friends. We love you Cleo.
    Happy Dog of the Day to you.

I found Cleo's story very touching too. There is something extra precious about a senior dog, and she has certainly been a real love over the years. I can feel the love her human has for her and it is obvious that Cleo returns that love with her devotion. I am smiling that she gives her person one foot of the bed. My Bella is considerably smaller than she is and I, too, only get about one foot! LOL! Congratulations to a beautiful girl, inside and out, Cleo our DOTD!

Hi, Cleo! I love your beautiful face. You're a gorgeous girl. Your story is very heart-warming. You have a great life with people who really love you. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

What a love...

Every dog should be as lucky to have such a wonderful home and family. Congratulations on being dog of the day and warm wishes for the rest of Cleo's "senior" years.

Gail & Abby - Dog of the Day 2/8/07
    http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2007/February/08.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Cleo you are definately one of a kind

We love you!!!!

Leslie
    Rocky
    George E
    Dancer
    Sunny
    Domino
    Shadow

and the 60 Betta fish

The Lovely Queen Cleo

How beautiful! Your bond and story brought tears to my eyes. What a lucky GREAT dane.

Cleo, the regal Dane

Oh, what a wonderful laugh I received on your statement about Cleo not walking on a leash but using a Chanel scarf . I immediately called her a Dane from her photo. She sounds like a wonderful dog who keeps to herself but KNOWS who her people are. You are treasures to each other. I hope she cont. to live to the max! Thank you for sharing her story. Bobbie and the Pack at Silverwalk Hound Dog Sanctuary

Ms. Cleo!

Ms. Cleo,
    You are so beautiful! I enjoyed reading your story. Enjoy being a Super Queen for the day! (you are a queen every other day, right???)
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Good Morning Ms. Cleo !!!

Your story has left a huge mark on us too, sweet girl. Your human so beautifully writes a story of what a relationship between pet and owner should be like. It is our great pleasure to meet you today, pretty angel. We definitely feel your royal presence. Such a wonderful experience it is to live with you and know you--your family is very lucky. We hope you get to bask in the glory of DOTD honors all day with big celebrations. Congrats and kisses to you from us. It's your day, sweetheart, enjoy!!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a lovely, touching tribute to a beautiful soul! I feel privileged to have been able to read your story, Cleo.

I pray you have many more happy years to spend with your human, who loves you so.

Best wishes to you and your lucky family.

Dorrie

Miss Cleo is a beautiful, GRAND dame.

You have us all in tears today, beautiful Cleo. And your human honors us, sharing you, your story, and the precious, lifelong bond of unconditional love and friendship you and your family have forged over the years. The love your human feels for you can be felt with each love filled word, jumping off the page and into the reader's heart. I hope and pray for you and your family many more wonderful, love filled years together. How blessed, how very blessed they are to have such a loyal and loving companion and best friend such as you in their lives. Congratulations and much love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor beautiful Cleo, DOG OF A LIFETIME! I hope you and your proud family enjoy a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We have one of those!!!

I love the bio of Cleo. She is so much like our 5 year old dane, Dulcinea.
    I hope Cleo lives a long, long life.

Jim E.

Close to Home!

I know this dog very well! This dog is my sister's dog. She is indeed very special. I've never known a dog to be so devoted to a person. Cleo loves her human so fiercely and so loyally. The emotional support and love this dog has provided to her human over the years is better than any therapy, any family hugs, any anything...she loves my sister with a well so deep and unconditional it brings tears to my eyes. I would only hope that every person can experience love and devotion like this. All she wants in life is to be close my sister. That is her goal and joy every single day. Cleo's other best buddy is a dachshund. They cuddle together when the humans are not home.

Cleo and her human are kindred spirits. They are connected heart and soul. I'm so glad that DOTD gave Miss Cleo the honor she so richly deserves. She is one in a million!

Loves to you Cleo Leota. You are a queen!!!!

such a special girl!

I know this dog very well! This dog is my sister's dog. She is indeed very special. I've never known a dog to be so devoted to a person. Cleo loves her human so fiercely and so loyally. The emotional support and love this dog has provided to her human over the years is better than any therapy, any family hugs, any anything...she loves my sister with a well so deep and unconditional it brings tears to my eyes. I would only hope that every person can experience love and devotion like this. All she wants in life is to be close my sister. That is her goal and joy every single day. Cleo's other best buddy is a dachshund. They cuddle together when the humans are not home.

Cleo and her human are kindred spirits. They are connected heart and soul. I'm so glad that DOTD gave Miss Cleo the honor she so richly deserves. She is one in a million!

Loves to you Cleo Leota. You are a queen!!!!