Thread: Muesli

Muesli

Muesli.....You are a beautiful baby. I would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations Muesli!
    You are adorable. That picture of you is breathtaking.

I think Muesli is part Belgian Shepherd

Hi Muesli's Mom,

When I first saw the photo I thought Muesli looked a lot like the Belgian Shepherd that I had when I was a young girl. And when I read the part about herding the cows, I was sure of it! I used to take my dog Toby down to the end of our street where, at the time, there was nothing but pasture. I thought it would be a great place for him to run. Unfortunately, his herding instincts would take over and he would bound off, completely ignoring me, and start herding the cattle into one portion of the pasture. Given the fact that the cows were there to get fat and sassy, the rancher wasn't very happy that his cows were getting all that exercise! One time he even shot at Toby, and that was the end of Toby's herding days in that pasture!

Muesli is beautiful, and looks so much like Toby. He many not be a purebred, but he definitely looks to be part Belgian Shepherd.

Congrats on Muesli's being the dog of the day!

Anne

Magnificent Muesli !!!

We visit the DOTD page every morning. Usually, it's one of the first things we do. This morning we are delighted to see the picture and read the story of a girl that is dazzling with beauty and charm. You are just gorgeous, Muesli Girl!! The picture of you with the snow in the background has taken our breath away. We have to say that we too thought you were just following your herding instincts when you chased the cattle. We shudder to think you could have been destroyed because of your natural way. It makes us so happy to hear your owner gave you up and you have found the perfect home. And.....you've managed to lose quite a bit of weight as well. What a wonderful story about a wonderful girl. Congrats to you sweetie!! We our Wednesday DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses on that precious facie from us in Florida(kisses for Kioko too please). Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wow, Muesli, you are gorgeous! That picture of you has definitely taken my breath away, sweetie. What a interesting life you have had, pretty girl, going from country to city life, and making the adjustment so easily. You sure were lucky to have found a family that understood your needs, and even had a big brother in place for you to play with. I hope you and your brother (and the cats ), have a good time celebrating your special day, sweetie.

Muesli, you are very gorgeous! I agree with what everyone else has already said! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day, adorable Muesli! I just love your photo, sweetheart! That stunning, proud pose, the beautiful background, calendar worthy! What a fabulous blend of breeds you are, sweet baby girl! But I can't help but think you just might have a bit of Aussie or Border Collie in you, what with your limitless energy and herding instincts! And of course the Houdini in you? All Husky! I'm just so happy for you, as your humans says, that your first family loved you enough to re-home you with folks able to accommodate your unique needs; a family who would love you, indulge your high energy needs and keep you safe! You may be a "city girl" now Muesli, but it's clear your family makes sure your "countrified" side gets catered to as well! Congratulations and lots and lots of love and kisses to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, Museli! Hope you and your people, and your beloved big bro and pup pal Kioko, are enjoying the happiest, most fun and adventure filled day of celebration!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-05-2008 at 04:15 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow!! What a Beautiful pup!!
    And such a happy ending to your story!
    Congrats to you for being picked as today's dog of the day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

What a breathtaking beauty!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!