Thread: Laura

Laura

Beautiful Laura.....When I saw your beautiful face this morning it was like looking at my Chrissie. I could not tell you apart. The love of an animal is the most precious thing a person could have.They can get you thru the good times and the bad times. They will always be there for you. Laura,
    you are so cute. Congratulations on DOTD. I love seeing pretty faces first thing in the morning. Have a wonderful life Laura.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Laura

You could not have said it better I have a 6 year old Patches and he simply is the light of my life a pure joy everyday. Laura is beautiful, she made my day when I saw her.

Lovely Little Laura!!!

What a wonderful story your human writes about you, Laura. The profound effect you've had on your human speaks volumes to us. It's the very core of what Pet Talk represents. We're so happy to hear of the wonderful life you and your human have together. Congratulations to both of you today as you celebrate your glory in the light of DOTD honors!! Happiness always and how about some kisses for you to enhance the celebration?!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a precious little yorkie you are, Laura!! Congrats with your being DOTD !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Laura! What a beautiful pup you are, inside and out! Just look at that long, lovely coat, that "chocolate chip" nose, that big, beautiful smile! Our dogs, all of our companion animals, grace and enrich our lives in so many ways...teaching us to appreciate and savor each and every moment of life to its fullest, how to be better people; kinder, gentler, more giving and more patient people! And you sweet Laura have graced your family's life with all of those gifts, and so much more! You even made a convert out of your Grandma! hehe You truly are a blessing Laura, not only to your family, but to all whose lives you touch. I'm so moved by your human's words, her loving tribute to her loyal companion, her best friend and soul mate for life! You are one very special girl Miss Laura, and I wish for you and your proud guardian an extra special, happy and love filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years of devoted companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Laura!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Laura's Mom,
    I Ditto all you said for Tanner, my Yorkie.
    It's just something Yorkies do best, right?
    I know a few people who feel this way, and you put it into words!
    Happy DOTD Laura!

Hello Laura,

You are a gorgeous girl sweetie. I am so pleased to meet you today.
    You & your person sound like a match made in heaven.Congratulations
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. sending you many
    hugs & kisses little one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank You, Laura's owner, for your beautiful tribute to your precious girl. I think all of us feel the same way about our beloved dogs.

Little Laura just melted my heart! What a happy, pretty, fun little Yorkie! Please give her a kiss and hug for me!

I've been Boooo'd!