Thread: Wonderful Sidney

Wonderful Sidney

Sidney your meowmies story made my heart break, what a wonderful special boy you were. You changed your meowmies life for the better and gave her so so much, you showed the true power of animals and how they can better people's lives and make such a big difference.
    You were such a young boy but the paw print you left will last forever.
    As they say the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
    Rest in peace sweet Sidney.

Awwee Adorable Sidney.. Your of Stunning Beauty in Body & Soul.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. RIP wittle one..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What an adorable kitty you were, sweet Sidney! No wonder your meowmie was so in love with you; who could resist that face?

Yes, I, too hope that Sidney and your grandmother are together and watching over you.

RIP sweet boy. (((hugs))) to your meowmie............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

You Are Such A Dear Little Cat Sidney , And Always In Your Meeowmies Heart.
    The Shame Is That You Never Got To Live Out Your Full Life As Her Dear Cat Companion, But You Are An Eternal Cat Angel Now And You Can Visit And Let Her Know That You Still And Always Will Love Her, And That Your Love Is Forever,
    And That You Have Chosen That Very Special Place Where You Will Meet Again, And Where You Will Tour The World Together As Part Of The Animal Angel Army Companions.
    One Truly Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sidney, even though your earthly time was very short, you did alot of good while you were here!!! Sleep softly, sweet Sidney....Thanks to your Mom for sharing your story with us...
    Nine is Fine!!

For Sidney

HI-THERE AREN'T ANY WORDS TO MAKE SIDNEY'S PASSING ANY EASIER FOR YOU. HE REALLY WAS BEAUTIFUL! I AGREE THAT HE IS STILL WITH YOU IN SPIRIT AND HEART. HE WAS AND STILL IS PART OF YOU. GOD BLESS HIM AND YOU. I HAVE LOST SOME CATS AND IT HURTS REALLY DEEPLY. YOU NEVER FORGET THE TIMES SHARED WHEN WE HAVE CATS RAISE US AND TAKE CARE OF US-WHICH THEY DO, I HOPE ONCE IN A WHILE YOU CAN SMILE-HE REALLY WILL KNOW AND BE AT PEACE. I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. SUSANSWATLIN518

Mom of Sidney~

My heart breaks for you, reading how after having been rescued from a surely tragic fate, with such a happy life to look forward to, your beautiful boy was taken from you so suddenly. But what everlasting pawprints he left on the hearts of so many during his short life; loyal and loving companion to you, his Mom, and most touchingly, comforter to your grandmother during her time of great need, lifting her spirits and putting a smile on her face! To have taken your beloved boy from you so soon God must have believed he was in need of a very special fur angel, a gentle soul to grace the Rainbow Bridge, a furry friend to keep your Grandma company until that happy day when you are all reunited. And I too believe that today, this very special day when we honor your precious boy, both your Grandma and Sidney are looking down upon you, so very proud, and sending you their love.

My heartfelt sympathies to you on the passing of your beautiful boy, and your Grandmother. We truly do understand the deep sadness and sense of loss you are feeling.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Bless you beautiful Sidney for bringing so much joy and happiness to your Mom and your Grandma, on earth and in Heaven. You have truly earned your wings, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awe Sidney, what a sweet tribute your Mommie has made for you here for all of us to see and learn about you and what a wonder you were. You were a very special kiity that left big paw prints on the hearts of everyone you met. You and Grandma watch over your Mom until you all are reunited one fine day and can cross the bridge together with you happy to be in her arms again.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aw Sidney dear, what a wonderful boy you were for your humans!! You deserve being chosen as our COTD!!

My first cat was named Sydney too! He went to the RB 6 years ago, only 23 months old..

I hope you two are playing happily now at the Bridge
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Sweet Sidney

My heart goes out to you for the losses of your grandmother and your Sidney. I believe it may be true that when someone is put on this earth for only a short time, they have been here many times before. This unique spirit has a little work left to do. Perhaps his greatest work was to be here for your loving grandmother and then to continue on with her. Sidney may have been that type of very special, wise and beautiful angel, beautiful in every way. I am sad for you but glad you had at least some time with him. Your Grandmother and Sidney are probably among your guardian spirits and they feel your love.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Adorable Sidney

>"< wot a super Kitty......you made a big impact eh? >"<

Dear Sweet Sidney....

A little angel who walked the Earth and now an angel who watches over his family.

Beautiful story and beautiful kitty....

CRT

Sidney sure was a handsome boy; it's easy to see how you fell for him. It's so difficult to lose our furkids at any age but so young, well, it's just not fair. I guess you two squeezed a lot of love in during your brief time together. He certainly is deserving of COTD. What a reunion you will have one day.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sidney had a rough start - but he had the best life with you. Beautiful, stunning baby cat - you blessed him with love and I know he send his to you, beside your grandmother.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda