Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boy shot, killed trick-or-treating; two injured **Update #62

Any group that is anti anything is going to post biased statistics in their favor. People who are anti anything are going to site the groups as their source to back up their argument and opinion.

I choose to look at the raw data from the CDC or FBI before believing what AmPed or the NRA puts out as statistics.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Poor kid was shot 13 times.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446005,00.html

Quentin L. Patrick, 22, is charged with murder and three counts of assault and battery with intent to kill, Patterson said.

Patrick has multiple convictions for possession with intent to distribute, is a felon and is prohibited from possessing a firearm, police said.

First Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin McDonald said Saturday he will ask the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to investigate. Patrick and his live-in girlfriend, 19-year-old Ericka Patrice Pee, are being held at Sumter-Lee Regional Detention Center.

They were home with her 2-year-old daughter and tried to leave after the shootings, after grabbing $7,500 in bundled cash, police said. Pee is charged with obstruction of justice.

"Patrick admitted to law enforcement that he fired his AK-47 weapon, emptying the weapon," Patterson said. "Patrick advised law enforcement that he had been shot before and would not be shot again." He also feared being robbed, he told police.

Ive owned 3 AK 47 semi auto clones for 7 years. Ive eluded to the amount of magazines I have for these rifles. In those seven years they have not been fired at person or animal. Barring a violent uprising they never will, except to protect my family, friends, pets, and our property.

In other countries he could have answerred the door with an axe or machete, would there be the same outcome? I can only say maybe.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.