Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Stuff your cat likes to play with?

I made a purchase inside one of the plastic packages that are hell to open.
    Ed was watching and as soon as I trimmed off the edge around 3/4ths of it I had a guest in my lap batting around the cut edge, I threw it on the floor and I had INSTANT Cat Toy for about 10 minutes-followed by a nice nap.

Morgan doesn't play with much. He likes fur mice and this little "puff" that I have no idea where he found it or what it came from. It looks like one of those pompom things from socks in the 80s. He loved that thing. He lost it, and no matter how hard I've looked for it, I can't find it. I tried buying other things like it. Bigger puff balls with catnip. NO WAY! Finally I saw a little bag of different sized similiar looking puffs at Big Lots. They'll do aren't the same. Other than that, Morgan isn't a toy guy. Tonight I was buffing my fingernails with one of those 4 sided files. Morgan kept trying to get on my lap and was watching intently. As soon as I finished, he jumped up on the couch like he was going to sit with me. Then in a flash, he had my file in his mouth and was gone!

Good grief, we have an end-less list. Besides the "normal" cat toys, balls, mice, ect. We can add rolled up cigarette packs, soda straws, milk jug caps, twist ties, cable tie, sheets of paper, balled paper, poop, brothers/sisters tail, our socks, shoes, dust bunnies, hair mats, and any thing on or near the floor.
    If one kid finds something then we have 2 or more playing with it.
    GILL & Crew;

Misty adores toilet paper - (omg, she rips it up all the time, the devil), my ankles, my wrists and the bread ties.

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    poop
    What a toy! LOL

We keep a package of doggie treats in here in the computer room on hubbies desk. Jingle Belle is fascinated by it. She manages to drag it onto the floor at least 4 times a week. She's a crazy kitty.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Pink Nose, who's 10, still chases his tail! Bosun has a shoe fetish; when I've been working outside she'll stick her head in my stinky sneakers, then 4-wheel drive them. Spike kept getting his neck through the handle on plastic bags; one time he looked like Super Kitty! When I used to do my taxes by hand, Moby used to have to bat my pen around and sit on the tax return. I think the IRS got a little cat hair!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

MMM need I say much more.. Pluss lots of other stuff to play with..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Tampons!!
    Kirsten I was reading through the thread and wondering just how to describe this favorite and cheap cotton mouse with string tails - that we discovered many years ago were great fun - the boxes left behind under the sink provided many hours of chase fun for my crew!

Here's a new one!

Zerlina likes to play with a bamboo back-scratcher. Sometimes she attacks it when I move it under the covers of the bed. Other times, she picks up the "hand" part and drags it around.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

YUP, poop; someone will get a piece out that hard (or they hid it till it's hard)
    Then the fun begins. Thank god it's not all the time, but every once in a while we hear something hard making a sound on the floor that's not familiar and guess what it is.
    By the way shoes/ sneakers are far game, the older the better. They are great fun too nose dive in. They are also great if one of the kids gets mad, believe me it's not fun too slip in to a shoe that someone used as a urinal.
    I wear deck shoes all year long and the older ones I use as slippers so there is always a supply of shoes to play in. I don't know why but they will also play in my wifes shoes, buy I get the presants in mine.
    GILL & Crew;