Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Stuff your cat likes to play with?

Weird Stuff your cat likes to play with?

What kind of weird stuff does your cat like to play with?
    My Kylie LOVES Nail Files. Any kind. She goes crazy. She was just flipping all over the floor and I looked over and what does she have b/n her paws?
    A 4 sided Nail File!!

Kloe doesn't really have any weird things tho she does go nutsy for the laser light or a flashlight.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Weird stuff, all I can think of is toilet paper

Billy loves those milk rings and the bread ties. My bread never stays fresh because he BEGS for the twisty as soon as he hears the bread open! LOL

Oh yeah, and M.E. likes to try to "catch" the ceiling fan

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties View Post
    Weird stuff, all I can think of is toilet paper

oh yea that reminds me Kloe likes to chew on toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls. She LOVES to shread tissues and chew thru bags of cat/dog food or grocery bags!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

My cat Stinky is obsessed with my blush brush. She marches into the bathroom each morning when I'm putting on my make up and hops up on the toilet seat so she can reach the counter and the make-up bag and sticks her whole face in the bag emerging with the brush. I always grab it from her before she can take off with it though!

Jimmy is fascinated with the manufacturer tag on the comforter on our bed. He plays with it multiple times a day and will spend 10 minutes just batting at it. He has all kinds of toys to choose from but this tag holds something special for him. LOL

We have to put all of our bread in the fridge because if Sneakers finds a bag of bread in the kitchen she will haul off with it into the living room and rip it apart and spread the bread all over. I think she may eat a bit of it too.

Creamsicle loves cotton balls. If she would just bat it around, fine, but she chews on it and tries to eat it, so I have to be diligent that she doesn't get ahold of one. Yodie cannot keep her paws off my pens. She'll take them right out of the pen holder and bat them under the fridge so now I have to hide the pens. She loves to chew on my nail files, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Snoopy goes berserk when she sees new clothes with the pricetag still on! She begs to get the tag, and then she plays footie with it

Zazou loves to "steal" my empty taperolls!! She can play hours with a pencil too!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

K'Cee loves light (flashlight, laser light, sunlight reflected off of glass) and shadows.

Grace love Qtips. You can pretend to have a Qtip and just wiggle your hand by your ear, and here comes Grace. She'll paw and cry until you give her one. She also does the paw/cry routine if your standing near the bathroom vanity (oh and she surely does know which drawer they are kept in).

Sid loves decorative flowers/vines. We have a fake pot of geraniums on the kitchen table... about every morning we wake up to see they have been removed from their pot, chewed on, etc.

WELL THEY ALL SEEM TO LOVE PLASTIC BAGS, FRENCH FRY CONTAINERS,
    THE WRAPPING THAT THE POCO LOCO FRAJITAS AND BURRITOS COME IN, AS THE WONDERFUL POCO LOCO ODOR IS STILL THERE!!!
    DELICIOSOS!!!
    THEN THERE OF COUESE SPILLED MACARONI, THE TORN OPEN ENVELOPES AND LEAVES!!!
    THEY CAN MAKE A GAME OUT OF ANYTHING!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Giz gets excited over combs and brushes. Rie cuts my hair for me and if she does it here at my house, Giz is always on the table swatting that the comb every time Rie goes through my hair with it, sometimes actually getting it away from Rie.

All I have to do is pick up the cat brush or shedding tool and no matter where Giz is in the house, she comes running and trys to get it and brush herself.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Cassie loves to play with pencils. Pens, too, but pencils are better because the erasers make them bounce in odd directions when she swats at them.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Taz like Q-tips and rubber bands. Paizly likes....anything!! She likes twisty ties, rubber bands, the cursor on the computer screen, your toes, Zoee's nose.....I could go on.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Freddie loves McDonald's bags. Lulu is my naughty one, she loves toilet paper and paper towels. She shreds and shreds! She, too, loves my nail files.They all love milk jug rings, laser light and Da Bird! You should see them when I get Da Bird out. Synchronized twirling and jumping! I had 8 cats in the livingroom the other night and it was quite entertaining!

Mary

Tampons!! And Q-tips!

Kirsten

Weirdest thing in my house is broken tortilla chips. Moxie loves to bat them around the kitchen floor. She rares up on her hind legs and pounces on them. It's pretty funny. I've seen her do it to a hair wad after brushing Ripley too.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Tampons!! And Q-tips!

Kirsten
    You could have said COTTON!

Ed loves adding machine paper.

I have some rolls that I will never use so one day I re-rolled some and pulled the center out to make a 'sword' that I use to fence with him. The game ends when he pulls the roll apart and starts to laugh.

I was going to start some lettuce plants and someone got into the pot I left on the floor and spilled the dirt on the tiles.