Thread: more makeover fun!

more makeover fun!

Do any of you remember this fun site? http://www.dailymakeover.com/account/signup_mos.php

Some of did it a couple years ago and here is the original experiment that I did:

I took the pictures to the lady who cuts my hair and here is what she gave me last year:

Every year my dad gives me some birthday money and I use it to cut and color my hair. Anyway - I went back again yesterday to my hairstylist and told her to give me a whole new look and here it what I now have!! It is shorter than I have worn in about 25 years - similar to how I kept it back when Missy (sirrahsim) was a baby. It has LOTS of lowlights and highlights and I think I LIKE it Just need to get used to using the blowdryer and round brush again.

Anyone else ready for a makeover - either real or for fun? Share here!!

Wow, you look great!!! I usually am not a fan of short hair (on myself anyway) but that looks so perfect on you!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks so much Cindy!! I have always preferred long hair on myself but sadly, at age 53, my hair is so fine that wearing it long never looks nice to me - so I am enjoying the newer short cut. Besides, hair always grows and I may have long hair again when I am in my 60's or 70's. There is nothing quite so easy and feminine as pulling back and braiding the hair!!

Gosh Debbie! You look so fabulous! I think you hair looks so much more sophisticated and elegant! Adn it really accenuates how nice and trim you have become!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Gosh Debbie! You look so fabulous! I think you hair looks so much more sophisticated and elegant! Adn it really accenuates how nice and trim you have become!

Thanks Sara! Sophisticated and elegant are words that I have never strongly identified with but......I am trying out the new me I guess For some reason, I think I have partly held onto long hair because I felt too heavy to wear it shorter. I even bought.... make-up!! Back in the 70's I even wore fake eyelashes but today I am having to learn make-up all over again. It is fun though!!

Oh and just wait until I get my new Sarah Palin glasses!!

You look amazing! That style is so becoming to your face. It really makes the most of those gorgeous cheekbones and your smile! The colors are wonderful too.

I've tried some of those sites, but most don't like Mac OS, lol. I haven't had a haircut since June. I've been so broke, I've been making sure that I pay the bills. My hair is almost back to the length it was before I cut it (chin length). Oh well. It's still ok, I just need the ends trimmed.

Your new hairstyle is beautiful! I love how it accents the shape of your face and makes your eyes stand out.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I love your hair!! You look so great, you should be so proud of yourself. I am trying so hard to get motivated and just don't. Think of how much you have done for your health...I am in awe of you.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

you look FABULOUS!!
    I LOVE IT!!!
    It definately suits you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

WOW Debbie, you look absolutely fabulous!! Are you wearing lenses now, or did you only take of your glasses for this picture?

I'm jealous when I see how much weight you were able to get rid of!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge