Thread: Precious Pepsi

Precious Pepsi

Pepsi what a gorgeous and precious little fellow you are!!!

I'm so sorry you lost your little pal, Buddy. At least you and your human could be there for each other. I hope you are spending your special day today together too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    Have a fun day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepsi

HELLO! THIS IS A PET WITH LOTS OF CLASS OBVIOUSLY! WHAT AN ADORABLE FACE PEPSI! HAPPY PET OF THE DAY WISHES GO OUT TO YOU TODAY! YOUR PICTURES ARE SWEET. STAY SAFE AND FIND SOMETHING EXCITING TO GET INTO TODAY! BLESS YOUSUSANSWATLIN518

Oh, what a darling, precious little piggie you are, Pepsi! Thanks to your proud person for sharing two such lovely photos of your sweet self! Love that closeup, where we get to see just how beautiful you are! And what a heart melter the second one is, the one of you grazing with your furry friend! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your best piggie pal, Buddy. Having had to say goodbye to much beloved pigs myself, I know just how difficult a time that is. But thankfully you had your human there to comfort you, and she (or he) you! And Pepsi, you are not just an "old pet store pig!!!" You are one beautiful, gentle, loving creature, and your human is so, so very lucky to have had a best friend in you these many years; a loyal best friend to laugh with, to cry with, to grow up with! And I wish for you and your guardian more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for brightening my very stormy, cold and snowy day, Pepsi! Hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, a day filled with fun adventures, yummy treats, and lots of extra love...and some Mozart of course! (Have you sampled his Clarinet Concerto in A Major, 2nd mvmt/Adagio??? Heavenly!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QAAZ...eature=related
    Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious one from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~