Thread: Mexican Cutie

Mexican Cutie

We went into Mexico the other day for a bit of shopping and look what we found!

Momma was the sweetest tortie you've ever seen, with the greenest eyes you've ever seen. She had this little boy, plus a twin to this little guy and a 3rd one that was all white. It was hard to tell because they're eyes were still changing from the baby blue, but it seemed like the white one might end up with blue eyes. 4 of the most adorable kitties, putting on show for us at the pottery store.

The sad news is, this was a small border town in Mexico that is still very rundown and poor. Dogs were running in the streets everywhere and the kittens mama looked like she was just a kitten herself. The owner seemed proud of his mama kitty and her babies.....for the time being. Then, as we're walking down the street, we hear a voice come over a loud speaker. We turn to look and coming down the street is a ratty old pickup truck with a BIG cage on the back. Sitting in the cage is.....a Lion! Yes, a full grown real live Lion! Later on that day we also saw a similarly ratty pickup pulling a cage/trailer with a tiger in it! Terry wanted to get a picture and I told him "NO! That's just justifying such animal cruelty." I told him that I hope a circus is in town and they're just advertising for it instead of just trying to get the stupid american tourist dollar. It was just simply disgusting.

Tequila was cheap though, and food was good.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE POOR MAJESTIC CREATURES BEING USED, AND PROBABLY MISUSED TO MAKE A FEW PESOS IN A RUN DOWN CIRCUS.
    THATS UNO ORANGO CAT, WE PRAY THAT HE DOES NOT FALL VICTIM TO THE PACKS OF DOGD THAT ARE A FEATURE IN MEXICAN VILLAGES SADLY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That widdle kittie was saying to you "Aren't I adoreable, can't you take me with YOU?". What a cutie pie!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!