Thread: Looey, Looey

Looey, Looey

Good morning, Looey. Sorry, but the song immediately popped into my head when I saw you this morning (different spelling, I know). You sure sound like you are an important member of the family, especially the way you go around and pick up after your people. I hope you get a lot of opportunity to do the butt wiggle today, Looey, because today is Your special day. Have fun chasing squirrels, and I hope you get lots of extra treats and hugs today.

Hi, Looey! You are such a handsome boy! I love your face and those expressive eyes. Have a great day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Looey! What a cool lookin' cutie!
    We hope you have a great day. Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day today.

Looey, the girls must go nuts over your beautiful ears.......and those eyes - well, they would melt the hardest of hearts.

Handsome is just too inadequate a word to describe you.

Congratulations on your honor today - you deserve it.

Now go keep the house clean

Hi Looey,

The pose in your picture is priceless. (not ANOTHER picture mom)
    It's good to meet you sweetie. You have a lot of important jobs at your
    house like picking up the clutter & comforting all who need a friend to talk
    to. I'm sure you excell at both Looey. Big congratulations on being chosen
    as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses too
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well hello there Looey! Oh, aren't you the handsome English Cocker boy! And you sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart! (Bet you drive all the girls wild, most of all your Mom!) What a lucky family, having a loyal and loving best friend and companion such as you in their lives, who just also happens to be a hunk! Congratulations and lots of love and kisses to you on your big day, adorable Looey! Hope you and your proud people are having a blast, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day reign!
    P.S. At my house we call those "enthusiastic, lower half wiggles" Labbie butt wiggles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~