Thread: Marbles

Marbles

Marbles, you are not 'dull' at all! You're very handsome! What a scare for you and your mommies when you jumped out of that bowl! Please don't do that again! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marbles

HI- WHAT A PRETTY FISH! I HAD TO SAY HELLO AND CONGRATS ON BEING PET OF THE DAY. I AM GLAD YOUR SCARY EXPERIENCE IS OVER AND YOU ARE SAFE. BE CAREFUL DEAR! YOU DO NOT LOOK DULL TO ME-AND BLESS YOUR HEART MARBLES FOR BEING YOUSUSANSWATLIN518

Marbles you are a very beautiful fellow!!!

You have such gorgeous colors. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise!!! I'm so glad your human rescued you when you jumped out of your bowl. Please just content yourself with making bubble nests from now on and leave the flying to the birds, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Marbles. You are a handsome fish. Sounds like you had quite an adventure when you jumped that one time. Good thing it ended well. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD!

Hello there handsome Marbles! (And yes, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!) What a most fitting name for a finned one as beautiful, as colorful as you! Your coloring reminds me of swirl shooter I had as a kid! I'm so happy to hear you survived your "great escape" unscathed, Marbles! Wow, what a scare you must have put into your mommies! So, no more wandering off on your own now! Stay safe in your big, comfy bowl; your mommies love you lots and want you around for a long, long time! Congratulations to you beautiful Marbles on finding the best forever home a finned one could ever hope for, and for being crowned our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day; what a worthy honoree you are! Hope you're being treated to all your faves today, having a blast making bubbles nests and chowing down on some yummy treats!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marvelous Marbles! You are indeed a happy, healthy Betta . . . one merely has to gaze upon your opulent bubble nest to determine that!

Hope you don't scare your Mommies anymore by taking flight when your bowl is being cleaned.

Enjoy your day as our vivid POTD, beautiful Marbles!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs