Thread: Hermione

Hermione

Hi Hermione.........You are a very beautiful lady. I would love to have you.
    Your coloring is so pretty. You look just like a spoiled baby lying there with
    your toy. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Happy Hermione !!!!

Would you look at that stunning shot of you posing, Ms. H. You are as cute as a button!! Subtly looking at the camera in a coy way. Almost saying, please Mommy, catch me on camera for Pet Talk. We loved reading your story. You seem to be a bit of a mischief aren't you, sweetie? We got a good laugh out of your antics. We decided that you have some classic hound doggie traits. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses from us all the way from Florida USA. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hermione, you are adorable, and it sounds like you are friendly too! And you want your food as fast as possible, but hey, doesn't every good dog?

Luvs and kisses and an extra treat to you, lovely girl!

P.S. I your name! I'm a Harry Potter fan too!
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Hello Hermione. You sure do look adorable lying on the couch with your toy. I find it hard to believe anyone who looks so sweet could ever cause so much trouble. Well, okay, I do believe it, but as Mom says they can't possibly stay mad at you, sweetie. Enjoy your special day as our very deserving Dog of the Day.

Hello there beautiful Hermione! We are so happy to have had the chance to meet your beautiful self today and read of the happy, happy, HAPPY, love filled life you have been blessed with! And as your proud Mom says, now so many all over the world know just how special you are, too!

So, you're a doggie who is obsessed with food and water sports; along with dirtying those clean floors and anything white? I can well relate, being Mom to a Lab! Yes indeedy, your family is one lucky bunch having a beautiful, lovable, life loving best buddy in you!!!

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and kisses to you on your big day, sweetheart! I hope today you and your family are enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, Hermione; a day filled with all your faves...food, water, car rides and all the love your heart can hold!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Hermione,

Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl. I love your coloring Hermione.
    You sound like a healthy,active pup would loves her family. Big congratulations
    on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hermione, you sound like a sweet, happy, energetic bundle of joy! I am smiling at the thought of you becoming indignant when Mommy dares to interrupt your fun by stopping the car at a traffic signal -- the NERVE of some people, really!

Love and hugs from the other side of the world, along with our congratulations on being an absolutely adorable Dog of the Day!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.