Thread: Amik

Amik

Dear Amik, do NOT play with string; if swallowed, it can get caught up in your intestines and cause you great harm. Wouldn't want to lose a cutie like you!

Amik what an Adorable little boy you are! Of course I know that you are much bigger now. Our Tigris is a stripey just like you and he loves to cuddle with the beanie babies and share the basket with them. As he is a big boy now that means tough times for the beanies
    Filou here likes all the food you like and says you can come over and share some olives
    Congratulations to you- and kisses for your sweet belly

Amik

you are lovely>"<

don't play with pencil top erasers, my neighoburs cat swallowed a tiny bit of rubber,it nearly killed him...it never showed up in the xrays, it caused mega blockage.....stick to olives or tomatoes.....PLEASE >"<
    plus cost over £1,500 in vets bills. He is Called Roly but we re named him
    Rolex,(watch) cos he was so expensive at the vets!! he almost lost his life, it was only cos i insisted my friend had him cut open to look for blockage..there it was, a, tiny black rubber possibly a 'cap' out of the end of a thin metal tube of some sort...>"<

Aweee your so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

omg amik is soooooooooo AH-dorable! I have a kitty at home whos only 5 months old, but that picture of Amik reminds me of him. once again Amik is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME AMIK YOU ARE SO CUTE AND ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU WITH HIS STUFFED FRIENDS.
    YOU LOOK SO DEAR WITH THOSE STUFFED ONE, MAYBE ONE DAY YOUR MEEEOWMIE WILL BRING YOU A REAL LIFE BUDDY.

THE FOUND CATS AND THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY ALL SEND AN EXTRA FRIENDLY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR DARLINGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAT AWESOME AMIK, THE DEAR ONE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Amik what a little charmer you are!!!

I bet you could charm the fuzz off a carpet!!! or a stuffy animal, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amik Is Adorable!

What a cute kitty!!! So, you like to play soccer with anything that will roll, eh?
    (Note to pet parent: be careful that Amik does not ingest any chocolate - could be toxic for him).

Amik

HI-THE PICTURE OF YOU IS JUST TOO DARN CUTE! I HAPPEN TO BE CRAZY FOR GREEN OLIVES MYSELF. YOU MAKE A GREAT COTD AND YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE LYING THERE WITH THOSE STUFFED ANIMALS. HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT AMIKSUSANSWATLIN518

Belated congratulations to you, adorable Amike! What a great shotof you holding court with your stuffies! I hope you had a fun day celebrating your reign as Cat of the Day, cutie! (Not too worried about that as it's clear you are one fun loving guy who knows how to entertain himself!) Still a wee one and already you've got life by the tail, and your family members firmly in the grasp of your precious paws! Keep up the good work sweetheart, being the most adorable, joyful furkid on the planet! Cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Amike!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Amik, cutie! I hope you had a wonderful day as Cat of the Day! I'd like to give you a tummy rub!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678