Thread: Buttermilk

Buttermilk

I am very sad today - my little Buttermilk died on Friday. I had always thought he didn't seem like he was healthy and wondered about his eyes. It seemed like sunshine bothered him. Not really sure what happened though. I noticed he was acting sick oon Wednesday bite and took him to the vet Thursday morning. They kept him and I called and went out to check on him. I went out on Friday and the vet told me that she thought he was trying to pass away. I was there abt. 5 minutes when he died. It's silly, but I think he was waiting for his "Grandma" to get there. I miss him so much - he was such a pretty cat and such a baby. He was the one though if he thought I was getting food would jump on my back. I just keep thinking maybe if I would have taken him to the vet sooner or done something different. I hope there really is a heaven for animals.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read about Buttermilk. It's never easy to lose on of your animals that you love so much.

I recently lost my dear Anika just 2 weeks ago.

Time will heal your pain and I'm sure Buttermilk is playing in the grass over the Rainbow Bridge.

Nancy I am so sorry! How old was little Buttermilk?

Though as many say - no matter how long they are with us, it is never long enough.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sleep softly, dear Buttermilk...
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh how sad. I'm sorry about little Buttermilk. Don't second guess yourself about his treatment and whether or not it would've helped had you started it sooner; it only serves to make you feel worse. You were w/him when he needed you and you helped him make that trip to the Bridge. Many animals never have that comfort. RIP, Buttermilk and peace to you, Nancy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

So saddened to read this about wittle Buttermilk.. RIP wittle one & may you be at RB with the other Beloved PT Angels playing hard..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I'm so sorry to hear about Buttermilk. RIP little one.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Thats A Sad Story About Your Poor Little Buttermilk , And Now Hes With The Animal Angel Army Now, With His Wings Of Sikver And Gold.
    Theres Going To Be A Big Picnic On Angel Island Tonight And Buttermilk Will Pick The Very First Plate Out Of The Buffet Thats Been Set Up.
    Then Buttermilk Will Travel With The Pet Angels, Looking For Just The Right Place Where He And His Family Can Be Reunited.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry for you loss. My Luke went to the Bridge yesterday. Maybe they can find their way around together.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic of Buttermilk

What a beautiful beautiful kitty...

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda