Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Mittens :(

R.I.P. Mittens :(

It is wih deep regret that I let all my fellow pet talkers that my baby girl mittens has passed away on friday the 17th at 130 with me petting her.

She originally went blind last month and was dealing with it to the best of her abilities......and on wednesday oct. 15th, we came home to her lieing on the floor unable to walk on her right hind paw.

She was 18 years old and I had had her as a baby kitten when she was born to my aunts cat.

R.I.P. baby girl......daddy and everyone that knew you will greatly miss you.

5-11-90-10-17-08.

Here is a few pics that I took of her before she went blind (the 1st pic is a killer for me)

and her sleeping on the back of the couch (when she was alive still):

I am so sorry for your loss, it is so hard saying goodbye to our precious companions, and especially when you have been together for so long, have a lovely retirement at the Rainbow Bridge sweet Mittens, and i hope you can find some comfort here on PT, we all understand and share your grief, take care and HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Awww, I am so sorry. Mittens was a beautiful tuxie. She is having fun running and can see again at the bridge.

RIP Mittens
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    R.I.P Mittens. The Bridge has yet another beautiful soul!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Mittens Is Such A Dear Tuxedo Cat, And She Now Has Her Wings Of Silver And Gold And Is Starting Her Tour With The Pet Angel Army.
    She And Sades Will Be Guesys Of Honor At The Campout On Angel Island Near San Fransico , Where Wednesday And Thursday Night There Will Be A Giant Animal Angel Picnic.
    And Mittens Wants Her Meeeowmie To Know That Her Spirits With Her Always , And That They Will Be Together Once More And Have Great Fun And Adventures For Eternity.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I did mention I was a guy....right??

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Mittens. She definately is a beautiful tuxie.

Your Mittens was very lucky to have shared such wonderful moments and years with you. May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

No you did not mention you were a guy, but i don't think it really matters, we all feel sadness at the loss of a beloved pet, and we give hugs and love freely here on PT,Mittens was a real cutie pie, you will miss her.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry for the loss of beautiful Mittens. Rest in peace Mittens and play happily at the Bridge.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by huskylover27 View Post
    I did mention I was a guy....right??
    We've just never found a way to say "Cat Daddy" that sounded as good as "Meowmie" -- so I think that's kind of the default! I guess it would kind of suck, though, to not only be mourning your beloved pet but to have an unexpected gender change -- but I'm sure you know how that can go.

I'm so, so sorry that you've lost your sweet Mittens; she was so blessed to have such a loving Dad for her long life, and she obviously blessed your life as well. Many loving thoughts and (((HUGS))) in your direction...!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

Mittens have fun over the bridge. Look in on your mom from time to time. Rest in peace dear Mittens.

I'm so sorry to hear that your beautiful tuxie girl Mittens has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    She lived a long wonderful life with you.
    I know how you are feeling right now since my sweet girl Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge not too long ago. She was 20 years old and was blind and deaf and had many other health issues.
    It is hard to say goodbye after so many years together, try to remember the good times you had with her.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Mittens was such a beautiful, fluffy girl who loved you for such a long time. Her long life is a testament to the good care and abundant love that you showered upon her. Your heart is aching right now because your beautiful companion is no longer w/you, at least not in the flesh, but she'll always be w/you in spirit. And yes, you mentioned that you're a guy; at least I think that's what the word "daddy" means. Your generous spirit and soft heart tells us just what kind of guy you are, too. RIP, sweet Mittens and peace to you, daddy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mittens was an absolutely beautiful girl, and reminds me so much of my RB, Georgie. I trust that Georgie will show her around the bridge. May the comfort of the many years of memories ease your sadness.

Such a pretty girl. Sleep softly, sweet Mittens....
    Nine is Fine!!