Thread: Samantha, Sammy Boo Boo!

Samantha, Sammy Boo Boo!

What an absolute pleasure today to come to Dog of the Day and meet you Sammy! I used to have two toy apricot poodles years and years ago and have somehow remained stuck tighter than glue to the poodle breed for decades, being now on #5 and #6 at this point! You poodles are just the best! Sammy, when my poodle #3 suffered a head injury she also developed epilepsy and knew all about those cheese covered pills twice a day. We are so happy that you are doing well now. In fact, it will remain our little secret that you are a "mature" gal of 15. Who wouldda guessed!?

You are so right about "feeling the love." I can feel the love in your person's writing and know that you return that ten-fold. My Bella and Ripley wear the same haircut as you Sammy (who wears those crazy clips anyway? ) All three of us wish you many more happy years with your special person and congrats to you sweetie!

Hi Samantha !!!

How fitting that our good friend, Pam, has been the first to greet you this morning. You are one precious little girl, Samantha. We're so sorry to hear of your accident and seizures. We can tell Mom has given you unconditional love over the years. What's not to love about you, cutie pie? We love that fluffy white coat and black button nosie. Congrats to you, Samantha, our Sunday DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion extra kisses from us, young lady. You look like a puppy, by the way. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Samantha, you are quite the lady!

I loved reading your special story, Samantha! I think my doggie brother, Buddy is quite smitten with you. He is about 10 years old, black miniature poodle and turning gray so he can appreciate your maturity.
    He says that its too bad you are not in Texas because he would like to take you out for a nice walk.
    Congrats on being dog of the day!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

I loved your story, too, Samantha!! You are a wonderful old gal whom I know is loved by many!! I'm glad you are doing well health wise, and yes, one doesn't have to see that love is around....if it is around, one will feel it, just as you said!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I was hoping our dear Pam would be get here first to congratulate you on your big day, Sammy Boo Boo! Pam is the ultimate Poodle lover; well, maybe right after your Mom! As Pam has said, we can all feel your Mommy's deep love for her beautiful Sammy, and yours for her, with each and every love filled word you share with us! You are precious beyond words sweetheart; my heart is melting, just melting looking at that precious face of yours! You may be hearing challenged Sammy, but as you say, love isn't something we "hear," it's something we feel with our hearts...no words needed! I could go on and on Sammy but I think this sums it perfectly...Your family is blessed beyond words to have known the devoted companionship and unconditional love of a precious furkid such as you these many, many years! Congratulations, love and gentle cuddles and kisses to you precious Sammy Boo Boo! I hope you and your Mom enjoy a very happy, peaceful and love filled Dog of a Lifetime celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Samantha,

I think you are a beautiful girl, just as you are. Your momma is so
    right about love and I'm so happy you have each other. I am sorry to hear
    of your earlier accident, but you sure seem to coping very well. Sending
    you congratulations on being chosen for special honors today as our very
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of hugs & special treats to celebrate
    your special day Samantha.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are a beautiful girl. What a sweet little pup for taking care of your Mom when her skin-kid went away to college. Lots of kisses from our little Chihuahua, Deebo for such a gorgeous girl!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Samantha...You are a beautiful baby. If I was your mom I could not wait to get home to you each day. I know you have brought a lot of joy and love to your family. Yo do not look your age. Samantha, I hope you and your family
    will have many more years together.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Samantha! You're a pretty girl. I wouldn't have guessed you are 15. You look much younger to me. I'm sorry you suffer with epilepsy, but it seems to be managed quite well with the pills. I wish you many more years of good health and happiness. Hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Lovely!!!!

Such a PRETTY little girl! Put a smile on my face and made my heart feel happy. You are well loved and I am glad to have seen your picture and read your story.

Have a wonderful day, dear heart

CRT