Thread: Angelica's sister

Angelica's sister

(Original thread about angelica here http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...61#post2076561 )

Angelica's twin sister cat has been caught. She was very scared but warmed up quickly. Now she needs a place to go.

As I mentioned, when I bumped up my "FUND RAISER" thread, if One BY One can raise a little cash, we'd like to take her. And I have already had people come to our aid with donations, and am hopig for more (even very small ones )

I have offered to foster her along with her sister. (what am I , NUTS???) But they can each have one of the large cages until the babies are old enough to mingle. can you imagine having these 5 PLUS another litter??!!?!?! I have already named mom #2..........Sarafina.

Now we just need to get her to me.

Sarafina is ALSO pregnant????

I think the worst risk is cuteness overload!

Bless you for helping these kitties. I will give when I can.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Sarafina is ALSO pregnant????
    oh yes, VERY pregnant!

Acording to the vet Angelica is probably only 18 months old. Such a young thing to have had such a rough life.......AHHHH!! But never more. Nothing but pampering for her (and her sister) from now on.

Oh my.

Thanks goodness you are there....their lonely days are over!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I have goodsearch with one by one (kutztown, pa) as my default charity, set up as a quick bookmark, I just click it and I'm there.

I've done a dozen or so searches today.

Good luck getting Sarafina safely to you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Oh Jen, you amaze me. Sarafina is one of the lucky ones who will find her way to your loving foster home. I'm looking forward to pictures.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Jen, you're too much!

I was sorely tempted to take her. I hesitated because of how scared they said she is.... not with Cameron and Callie. Even if she had a room all her own, there would be someone (doggy, kitty, or Cam) knocking on the door to say hi to her.

Good luck!!!!

Now you have LOTS of babies to name

AND EVEN MORE GOLD STARS BY YOUR NAME IN THE CAT LOVERS HALL OF FAME AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE , JEN AND CHARLES.
    THE PET ANGELS KNOW WHO LOVES THEM, AND YOUR EFFORTS WILL BE REWARDED YEAS FROM NOW WHEN YOU AND CHARLES TRAVEL WITH THE PET ANGELS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    MANY , MANY YEAS FROM NOW.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jen, anyone with a good heart is NOT NUTS!!!! You are doing the right thing. Gary is right, MORE gold stars for you!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I'll be getting Sarafina this Tuesday. She'll stay with her rescuer (named Gary) until then.

1by1 has also received another pet talk donation to help with the 2 sisters and their families. THANK YOU!!