Thread: Hmm... Something is not quite right about this...

Hmm... Something is not quite right about this...

There's something not quite right about the following photos. Try to look out for what does not "belong". (narrated by Indie the tabby)

So things start out normally. It seems that a Pointy Ear Club meeting has been called to order.

Hush, meowmie! You're distracting us!

WAS THAT A TREAT YOU DROPPED?!

It seems as though another kitty has joined us, ladies.

to be continued...
    Last edited by Sevaede; 10-17-2008 at 11:50 PM.

Hmm... an intruder...

Spanky:hehehe.. undetected.. wait, what are you looking at, kitty cat?

*SQUEAK!* goes the little pink squeaker toy. (Sorry this one is blurry, I was trying to get their attention while taking the pic at the same time.)

Wait, who moved?

Tired?

TBC...

Yes, tired.

Later that day...

HEY! YOU!

That's all!

They are generally very cooperative. Spanky especially seems to know to hold still when mama is pointing that shiny flashy box in her direction. The cats understand, they would just prefer not to. Shall we say, they have their own opinions. I had just walked in to the room and found them like that in the second to last photo. I wanted to zoom, get a better one, and get their attention. Well, the last is what happens when you say "kitty kitty kitty!" in an attempt to do so.

Looks like you have quite the convention going on! Remus says that the dawg has to go though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wenisrubber View Post
    Ah, will u shar a cheezeburger wid me?!?

That next to the last one is PRICELESS! It looks like they are posing just for that picture... That is a rare shot!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

LOL! What nice and funny pictures I see an intruder...but I am not sure...perhaps a new cat breed. For sure he is practising camouflage very well!

Kristina, lol, indeed. Spanky says, "what dawg?"

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Ah, will u shar a cheezeburger wid me?!?
    LOL! That's awesome! That should really be submitted to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    That next to the last one is PRICELESS! It looks like they are posing just for that picture... That is a rare shot!
    Lol! Indeed! I was kind of shocked. I walked in, not paying any mind, and then look up and see it. I was fortunate enough that they didn't jump down before I got the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    LOL! What nice and funny pictures I see an intruder...but I am not sure...perhaps a new cat breed. For sure he is practising camouflage very well!
    hehe, a new cat breed for sure! I tried telling her that the pointy ears and whiskers aren't fooling anyone. I am not sure she believes me!

Great group of photos, thanks for sharing! That second to last one, with the 3 cats lined up looking out the window, WOW!

WHAT A GREAT GROUP SHOT, AND THATS A GREAT LITTLE PUP, TRYING TO BLED IN WITH ALL THOSE CATS
    I THINK THAT HES SO SWEET, AND IN TIME WILL BE AN HONORARY CAT!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS