Thread: Joey!

Joey!

Hi there Joey, Happy DOTD to you, and congratulations too! My little Henry, also a dachshund wags his tail for you to say hello and way to go!

Joey, you are a joyful young guy, obviously bringing love to all who meet you!

I hope you get extra treats and a run in the dog park to celebrate your special day!

Joey....You are so handsome. I would love you for a birthday present.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are so cute you could give me doggie
    kisses any day. Have a wonderful life Joey.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello, adorable Joey! What a handsome guy you are! With an adorable face like that, who wouldn`t have tons of friends over at those dog parks you go to? You definitely sound like quite a character, and a perfect combination of mischievous and loving! What a wonderful birthday present you must have made your human on that day, huh? It certainly sounds like you keep your humans smiling all the time, sweet boy. I hope you enjoy your special day as our newest Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi there Joey! I'm not sure just why, but your name suits you to a "T!" What an adorable, snuggly, lovable little wiener pup you are, sweetie! It's no surprise to learn of the many hearts you've stolen during your young life, Joey! Who could resist your adorable self; those big brown eyes, that winning personality, those kisses...? You're a love magnet! Your Mom's one lucky lady to have been blessed with a first pup as perfect as you! And kudos too to your "Dad," for making it all possible! Hope you're having a blast celebrating your big day in the spotlight; lots of fun time with your pup pals at the doggie park, some fave treats, and all the love your heart can hold! Congratulations, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Joey, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Joey! What a beautiful, glossy black coat you have! You are SUCH a CUTIE ! I can't wait till Daisy and Delilah see you - they live in Florida, too! Happy Dog of the Day!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey there, cutie-pie. You sure do sound like a very special little boy. I know that your Mom must think you are the best birthday present ever. I hope you get spoiled with lots of treats and belly rubs today, little man. Congratulations, Joey, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hi Joey !!!

Here we are, Elyse!!! We are smitten with the likes of you, little man!! We love love love Doxies in our house and we can't get over what a cute boy you are. That shiny coat and gorgeous markings are nothing short of magnificent. Your little nosie needs some kisses on it too. Please tell Mom to do the lucky honors for us, Mr. Weiner Doggie Extraordinaire!! We live in Florida too all right and we are waiting here for you to grace us with some of your manly kisses. Va va va voooooom!!!!!! Congrats and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

So smart!

Joey looks too cute - I can't believe you taught him so much at such a young age, you are a good mommy.

All the best from Montreal!

Joey!!!

You are cute and smart! have a great day!

Hello Joey,

You are a adorable pup & it's great to meet you. If you lived near
    me, I'd give you plenty of kisses & treats. You are sure a handsome little fella
    too. Big congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you & your lucky family a long, happy and healthy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Joey, aren't you cute!!! I love weiner dogs, and I love black and brown dogs, so I really love you!!!! Congratulations on being selected dog of the day!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hi, Joey! You are such a handsome boy! I love your expressive face, and it seems like you have a fun personality. Have a great day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on DOTD!