Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Heart is Broken!

My Heart is Broken!

My wonderful, sweet Molly was hit and killed by a car. I found her body this afternoon. She had gotten out of the house on Sunday and I have been frantically looking for her. I called all my neighbors asking if anyone had seen her. One told me that he had seen a gold cat on the road down from our subdivision on Monday. It was my Molly. The pain in my heart is so deep. I know my friends on PT understand just how much I am hurting right now. I can't stop crying. My husband is gone for 3 weeks so I don't have him here to lean on. She was spayed so I don't understand why she wandered so far from home. I was gone for a week, my husband and I went on a Fall vacation, but I had a couple that came every day and took care of all my fur babies. We just got home Sunday and I didn't even have time to hold her and love on her. She just wanted out! I never saw her again. This is an awful nightmare. I can still hear her sweet murmur, she didn't meow, she was such a gentle soul. I am going to miss her so very, very much.

Mary

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Oh no! I am so sorry. It's so hard when it's so sudden.

RIP Molly.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It's so difficult to say goodbye to our fur family members, especially in a situation such as this. I don't even know what to say. Molly got out while you were gone; it was totally out of your control. Time will help you to heal and Molly is in no pain and she knows how much you miss and love her. RIP, sweet Molly and peace to you, Mary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry that is so sad.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm so sorry for the loss of Molly.

RIP sweet girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet one, RIP.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh dear so sad to read of Molly.. May this baby be taken by the RB Angles & going thru the Golden Gates of RainBow Bridge.. Molly will play in the wind & in your Heart furrever.. RIP wittle one..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I'm so sorry for your loss; what an awful shock that had to be. Please try to think of Molly at the Bridge, safe & sound.

(((hugs)))) to you. I wish I could say something to ease your pain.....
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Thats A Tragedy That Mollys Cat Like Curiousity Led To Her Sad And Sudden Death. The Drivers Today Are So Careless And Aggressive, I Have Lamost Been Hit A Few Times Myself.
    I Talk To The Bus Drivers And They Agree That Careless Drivings Up As Some People Think That The Roads Are There Just For Them.
    Mollys Now With The Pet Angel Army In San Fransico, With Her Wings Of Silver And Gold , And Is Sorry For Running Away From The Safety Of Her Furrever Home And Making Her Meeewomie So Sad.
    She Will Be By To Comfort You, Just Listen For Angel Wings.
    And Shes Already Searching For A Place Where You Can Be Together Again In Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is so sad to read about your Molly... Sleep softly, sweet Molly...
    Nine is Fine!!

How sad. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Thank you all for your kind words of sympathy. My friend just came and buried Molly for me. I held her and rocked her one more time. The pain is almost unbearable. Gary, I'll be listening for her angel wings!

Mary

{hug!} Molly, please give Mary a cuddle in her dreams tonight so she'll know you're OK.

Love, Columbine

I am so sorry for your loss and will say extra prayers for you.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham