Thread: Goodbye David.

Unhappy Goodbye David.

My big orange rat died today. He was a really nice rat, to people and to other rats. I've only been taking care of him since August but I loved him already. He was battling pneumonia, and he was old. He is the father of my Badger rat, who is my special girl. He may be the father of some of my other rats too, I'm not sure because I didn't take care of them until August. They kind of came with the apartment.
    Here are some pictures of him. I wish I had some better ones. I may have some of him on my dad's computer.

I'm kind of down because I've only ever had one pet die since my fish in 1994 and he wasn't officially mine, he was a hamster I was taking care of for my cousin who moved to England, and my mom took him to be euthanize when his cancer was already killing him. This week I've had two of my pets die naturally and a few weeks ago my fish Vim also died. It's not fun to find one of your beloved pets dead in their cage or tank.

Niņo & Eliza

Awww, I'm so sorry. David was a very handsome "little" guy.

RIP David
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry about David.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aww, he was a handsome dude, and he obviously was a special guy to make such a dent on your heart in that short time. Rest in peace, David dude.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What a big handsome boy. I'm sorry, it's hard, even when you haven't known them long. I lost my rat, Kitty, this year. I only had her for a few months, but it was still hard to lose her. Say hi to Kitty, Gwynnie, Luli and Lilly, David, they'll be there to give you some sniffies and cuddles.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Niņo & Eliza