Thread: Dexter

Dexter

YOU'RE A DARLING! HAPPY PET OF THE DAY DEXTER. WAY BACK IN THE LATE 70S-WHEN I WAS IN THE AIR FORCE-SOMEONE HAD A BROWN FERRET IN THE OFFICE DRAWER. IT WAS HARD TO TELL WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE-BUT HERE-I SEE YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE ONE! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEVER STOP-AND I AM QUITE SURE THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH YOU IN THE HOUSE. I HAVE CATS-BUT I THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE DOLL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Good morning cutie Dexter You Ferret kids are such characters! What a darling, adorable little scamp you are! Your family must be in stitches 24/7 with your never ending antics! Meeting you, reading how very loved you are, of the joy you bring your family was the pefect way to start the day! And I'm sure being the busy, busy boy that you are, I'm sure you've already started your much deserved Pet of the Day celebration!
    Congratulations, cuddles and little kisses to you adorable Dexter!!! Enjoy your special day and every moment of your happy, love filled life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Dexter! What an adorable little guy you are and you sound like so much fun to have around.

Congratulations on being POTD!

From Decker with Love

Dexter you certainly are a darling!!!

I'd love to meet you in person! I bet you are tons of fun to live with!!!
    I hope you are being treated like royality today with toys and treats galore!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Dexter! You're a handsome boy. Very adorable face you have. Sounds like you have a winning personality, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD!

Gorgeous Lady Guinyvere!

Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Guiny! Now that's one adorable "close up!" Me and my wheekers Moonbeam and Ruby are so very happy to kick off your congratulatory thread, sweetheart! So, we hear you're the "grand dam" of your clan??? No doubt you rule with distinction, all of your loyal subjects, human and furry, humbly catering to your every whim! Just as it should be for a deserving senior such as yourself, one who has given back so much to her family over the years! Your family, your guardian, is one lucky soul, having been blessed with your love and companionship! I hope today you and all of your furry friends are treated royally, spoiled to the max...extra floor time, lap time and treats! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you beautiful Lady Guinyvere, our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dexter

Oh Dexter....you are so precious! I remember when my fuzzy faced ferret was little. I hope you enjoyed being pet of the day! You deserved it. I can just see you chasing the cats. LOL! Congratulations