Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts needed for Alize' next week, please.

We are finally home with my baby. She is doing well. They gave her an injection of pain meds after her surgery, and also sent some rimadyl home for the next 3 days.

She was excited and peed on the floor when she saw me..

I feel so bad for her though.. We took her there and she thought we were going to leave her, and now she's back home.. Then on Saturday she will be leaving again for 10 whole days.

Her incision looks good, and they used staples that have to be removed on the 29th.. Just in time for us to get back home from our trip.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and good thoughts.
    My baby and me really appreciate it. Hopefully things will go just as well when she is boarded...

I will take some pictures of her once she is feeling a little better. Right now shes asleep in her crate.

See there? All is well. Alize will be fine when you board her, too, but I can understand your anxiety. It's tough leaving them but as long as you feel totally comfortable w/the place where she'll be boarded, I wouldn't worry. Try to relax a little now. Lots of healing prayers going up for Alize.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kisses to that adorable baby doll from me please. I love her. I knew she would do great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I wish you lived nearby. Alize could stay with us. I know your anxiety. We left Sunny for 2 nights at a boarding facility. I was a nervous wreck but I think she actually liked it there! She had to go back the following week for one night and got excited when we got there. SOOOO glad her spay went well!