She is being spayed on the 16th. She is almost 8 months old (She will be on the 25th), and hasn't went through her first heat yet. We are hoping she makes it to her appointment before she does.

Also, we are boarding her for the first time, our vet doesn't board animals, so she is going some where else. She will be boarded from the 18th-27th while we are away in Florida. I've never boarded one of my dogs before, but I have heard great things about this vets office. My moms dachshund had her 2 back sugeries done there, and she has been boarded there on a couple of occassions.
I know things will be fine, but I am anxious about my baby girl being away from me for so long.

Its a week away, but we are really worried about her. Please send any good thoughts/prayers that you can for my baby.

I'm sure she will be fine being spayed.. Honestly, I am more concerned about her being boarded than being spayed for some reason.. I've had several pets spayed/neutered, including our chihuahua, and he only weighs 4 lbs.

The vet said we could call every day to check up on her while she is being boarded, so I will probably call every morning and every evening before they close.