Thread: Just to let you know!

Just to let you know!

I was so happy when I opened my e-mail today!!! For about 3-4weeks now I have been looking for the Rotti-Rescue where we adopted Phoebe and last night by chance I came across SARR and e-mailed them. I thought it might possibly be the one as the correct Vet was on their "Thank You" list.

When I opened up my e-mail, YES it was. The lady we adopted Phoebe from e-mailed me back!!! She is sooo happy to hear from us and to know that Phoebe is doing great!!!! She also asked about Deisel! I sent some pics to her! I just wanted to let her know that Phoebe is great and very happy in her new home!!!

Oh, I'll bet she was so happy to hear from you!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I was going through the wesite where we adopted Phoebe from and was reading the "Success Stories" and boom!!! There was my Phoebe and her success story!! Here is what they had to say about her and here are some pics BEFORE she came into our family and became "PHOEBE"...

Christine is an 8 month old spayed female rottweiler that was surrendered by her owner because they couldn't sell her (see Carrie & Norman's story). Christine was in foster care for quite a long time to ensure she was properly socialized before going to a new adoptive home. We are happy to report that Christine has a wonderful new home with a brother named "Diesel". Her new family is continuing to work on her training and socialization and Christine (who is now named "Phoebe") is having lots of fun playing with all her new toys and her brother. We know Christine will have continued success in her home and will continue to be a wonderful memeber of their family. Good luck Christine!!!

Doesn't She look sad....I couldn't beleive the difference btwn THEN and NOW!!! I am sooo happy we got her and made her have a happy life!

I think Phoebe and Diesel are also lucky to have a loving home! -I guess your lucky too!!!!

So inspiring to read this kind of story... Deisel and Phoebe are so lucky to have a loving home!!! Looking at Phoebe's old picture, she looks sad ... it looks like she's saying "Please adopt me I'll give you nothing but love ) It must be very rewarding on your part to look back and to see how much she has transformed And geeee!!!! SHE REALLY HAS GROWN!!!!!!! Oh well, it just shows how much she's being taken cared of by her Mommy Spoiled furkids!!!!