Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friskie.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    So sad to read this. I was hoping he would be able to make a comeback, but some things aren't meant to be. Maybe your Dad needed his company.

RIP Frisk

Oh Courtney my heart sank when i saw this, i am so sorry . How heartbreaking.

Rest easy Frisk man, keep watch over your family handsome .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Courtney, you've been there for me these passed four months when I lost my baby. I KNOW what you are feeling, I still feel it. I am tearing right now, you know I love Frisk, right? I am so sorry, I don't even know where to begin. I saw this title and kept thinking to myself life is just so unfair. How could this happen to Frisk? How? OMG, you don't even know how sorry I am right now. R.I.P Sweet boy, please let Sassy show you around the RB. We ed you!

I'm so sorry about Frisk. I really do think that your dad needed Frisk to join him in heaven. I just know your dad and Frisk are both smiling down at you and sending lots of love.

I know how bad it hurts to lose a beloved pet. I know this pain and I'm so sorry that you're having to go threw it. It's just not fair that pets don't live longer, but they bring us so much happiness that their time with us is worth every second, even though it's lots shorter then we wish it to be.

Hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your lost Courtney. RIP Frisk
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Your post brought me to tears . I am so deeply deeply sorry for your loss. What a wonderful photo of your happy little lovebug. Rest peacefully, sweet little Frisk.

Courtney, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about Frisk, I never knew this happened!

He's in no more pain, the suffering is over and he was well loved by a person with a BIG heart.. YOU! I know words can't heal the pain you've gone through with all of this but I pray everything will turn onto a brighter side. I know Frisk is watching you, I believe when he passed your father gave him a big warm hug.

That photo of him truly shows how happy of a dog he was, what a beautiful smile!

Thank you all so so much. Yet again, I can't even begin to express how much your replies mean to me.

Tomorrow would have been his 8th birthday and I plan to make a big thread in Dog General in honor of it. Even though he is gone from this earth I still want to celebrate it and make it a special day for our other two dogs... and for myself.

OMG.... I am SUCH a bad PT'er...... I haven't been on much and I'm only just now seeing this.... OMG I'm so sorry!

There will never be another smile like his!!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Here is the link to his birthday thread. His spirit is so alive today and we have been able to joke and laugh while telling stories about him. I woke up this morning with this feeling of him laying beside me... I think he was there to say hello. :-) None of the cats or dogs were in my room, so I would love to think it really was him there...

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9 View Post
    OMG.... I am SUCH a bad PT'er...... I haven't been on much and I'm only just now seeing this.... OMG I'm so sorry!
    You aren't a bad PTer at all. I am guilty of the same thing. There aren't any hurt feelings whatsoever!