Thread: Has anyone ever been...

Has anyone ever been...

..to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Orlando?

We are going at the end of this month to Universal for the first time, plus going to HHN's for the first time. I am excited.

They say it is supposed to be a lot better this year than the past years, but I have nothing to compare it to.. So I wanted to see what other people thought about it, and Universal in general.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html

I have been a few times but not in the past few years. It's busy, lines are long. The haunted houses are good. I don't usually go in them as the lines are long. If it's your first time, I would suggest waiting and going into one or two. They usually have quite a few. All of the rides are open as well. Beware though as they have the "scare people" all throughout the park. They could be hiding anywhere and their goal is to scare you. The years I went they had guys with chainsaws chasing people around. If you run, they chase you more. It's a fun time but crowded. Check out the Bill and Ted show, everytime I have been it was great and changes every year.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

We wanted to get the express passes for at least the Halloween Horror Nights, but they were sold out when we bought our tickets.
    I hope we will be able to go into at least a couple of the Haunted Houses.. They are having it open from 6:30 pm until 2 am on the night we are going.

We were a little concerned that they might be able to grab you, but have since found out that they can't.. We were afraid if they grabbed Robin, they would hurt her because she has cancer in her shoulder and can't move her arm that much.

Since you said if you run they will chase you more, I will just stand there and look at them.. lol.