Thread: Feels like we live at the pediatrician

Feels like we live at the pediatrician

My poor boys have been sick for most of the last month now Tyler has been to the doc twice to be put on different antibiotics for BOTH of his infected ears. Poor Austin is about to go for his 4th time because he is now throwing up and is carrying a persistent fever of 102.4 with an axillary thermometer which is equivalent to a fever of 103.4!!

Please send good thoughts for my poor kiddos.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Ahh, it is tough to have two sick little ones. I hope they feel better soon. Dominic has had an ear infection this month and Jasmine a bladder infection - so we aren't totally free of sickos either. It is always so sad when they are sick and especially if they can't tell you what is wrong. I hope they get better for your sake too. Sick kids can be very wearing on mommies too!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Don't get too discouraged. I remember going through the same thing with my kids, seems we had standing appts. every week. It gets better as they get older....except when they start bringing stuff home from school...lol. No kidding, it does get better and you get to catch up on things and wonder where the years have gone and how the kids got so big all of a sudden.

awww poor babies.

I hope they get better soon

hannah is also sick right now but nothing like your poor boys... yet.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

My poor monkey had to get a chest x-ray to check for pneumonia! Thankfully it came back clear, but it was so scary for him. He looked so tiny and freaked out in front of all of the HUGE xray equipment. He hasn't really eaten anything in about a day and a half but this morning I was able to tempt him with a strawberry-pineapple-mango smoothie

In a little while we are going to bundle up (it's 60 degrees!) and go to the park for a little bit. I doubt that he will have any interest in playing but he always loves watching Tyler play.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Poor sweeties. We'll send healing vibes from MI. I hope they feel better soon hun. How is your foot doing?

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by mina'smomma View Post
    Poor sweeties. We'll send healing vibes from MI. I hope they feel better soon hun. How is your foot doing?
    Still a little bit sore but not too bad. Thanks for asking

Oh poor you, i hated it when my kids got sick, still do, i hope things are on the upside now and your'e precious babies will be well and healthy again, and stay that way,cheer up, it can only get better, well here's hoping, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It's awful when our kids are sick. Even worse when it seems like every
    other week they come down with something. My son had way more than
    his share of ear infections & the Dr. finally recommended "tubes" for his ears. It was a minor procedure & it helped him for years afterwards.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Austin is still miserable Today his fever spiked up to an actual temp of 105 I spoke with his doc and she told me to start giving him motrin around the clock every 6 hours. She also said that if he is still feeling like this on Friday they will do a urinalysis and possibly some bloodwork

gosh I know what you mean about t living at the doctors. My girls have been in and out all month too! JAsmine has an eye infection, thrush then a well baby. ZOey just had a couple check ups. Then I ended up with a bladder infection. My mom works there too so now they all joke and call me their problem patient lol

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Jonah was relatively healthy before he began preschool. Now I wash his hands alot..after coming in from outside, the grocery, the store, preschool. It seems to cut down on things. He hasn't had a cold (knock on wood) since right after his tonsil/adnoid surgery last November.

Me? I have the sniffles right now.