Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sabrina is vomiting white foam! **update Fri. 10/23/08**

I called a vet clinic in a different city and they said I should bring her in -- which is impossible tonight. I'll do it in the morning, though, when I can drive. They wouldn't be able to see her for another three hours anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by astralis View Post
    I called a vet clinic in a different city and they said I should bring her in -- which is impossible tonight. I'll do it in the morning, though, when I can drive. They wouldn't be able to see her for another three hours anyhow.
    did you ever figure out what it was? my cat finley has started doing this the past few days, yesterday morning we took him to the er and they did a blood test, gave him fluids and felt his abdomen which they said felt soft (not a tumor) and did his anal glands which were pretty full. he felt better that night, and this morning, but now this afternoon he's vomiting again, he has diarrhea and is going to dark corners like your cat! the er said to take him to the vet if it persists, and i just called my vet and they say to take him to the er. i'm completely confused.

did you ever figure out what it was??