Thread: Pixie

Pixie

Hello there Pixie! You look like you are having loads of fun in that snow there! I didn't even realize kitties would like snow so much.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Pixie what a beauty you are! Even leaping through the snow, it shows.

I hope you are inside and all warm and snuggly today, enjoying special treats in honor of your special day!!! Have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pixie

PIXIE-A GREAT PICK FOR TODAY'S CAT! IN THE PICTURE YOU ARE CERTAINLY HAVING FUN RACING! I LOVE YOUR COAT AND I BET WHEN YOU FINALLY SLOW DOWN-YOU'LL CURL UP AND PURR A PRETTY PURR! I WISH YOU AND YOUR HUMANS THE BESTSUSANSWATLIN518

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Pixie! What an amazing action shot of you doing your thing! Props to the talented photographer! A snow loving kitty...my kind of girl! Does your Mom have any shots of you in your snow shoes? Your young "person" is one lucky young lady, having such a fun, life and people loving furry best friend to play with, cuddle with and grow up with! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for welcoming you and Diego into their home and hearts!!! Congratulations precious, petite Pixie!!! Hope you and Diego are both enjoying a fun day celebrating with your proud people! Cuddles and kisses to you and Diego!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pixie!

You are just adorable...romping in the snow! Ha Ha! You remind me of my Ivanna (the Terrible).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pixie!!

Go Pixie, Go!! Your pic makes me smile every time I look at it. There's nothing more fun than a frolicking kitty I hope you're enjoying your special day with your family. Congratulations to a very cool Pixie-kitty, yay!!

Oooo Pixie! You look like a mountain lion or a snow leopard as you gracefully leap through that GORGEOUS white stuff.

But of course, no wild cat could be as sweet and loving as you are!

Congrats on COTD Miss Pixie!

Precious Pixie!!!!

What a great shot of you playing in the snow! I woke up this morning and saw your great picture and showed my whole family!

You even look a little bit like my Mitten cat except you have more orangey/brown in your coat

Have a great day -- you make one heck of a COTD!!!!

CRT

I'm late in commenting, but you are a lovely kitty, little Pixie! And that picture of you frolicking through the snow is priceless!!

You are so pretty with your multi-colored fur. Glad you are in a lovely happy home.

Congratulations on your special day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I