Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Foods you hate that most people like...

Foods you hate that most people like...

The cream cheese thread got me thinking about this.

What is a food that you can't stand that most people like?

I'll start...Sour cream, pizza, ....and the grossest...mustard!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Mushrooms...ick, ick, ick!!

And anything that used to live in water. I can't stand fish or seafood in any form.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
    Mushrooms...ick, ick, ick!!

And anything that used to live in water. I can't stand fish or seafood in any form.
    Same!! Mushrooms are so... odd. They look add, taste odd, strange texture, etc. Same for seafood. x_x

cheese, pizza, ice cream

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    cheese, pizza, ice cream
    Ice cream! Blasphemy!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Mustard is my main one, although I am growing tired of French Fries (I eat them alot, yet I am still skinny ).

I cannot think of foods that I dislike that most people like. Before my allergies struck, I'd eat just about anything - except canned peas, but I never met anyone that liked them.

Those of you who dislike ice cream and cheese - are you perhaps lactose intolerant? Just curious.

Sour cream, mustard, mushrooms, onions tomatoes, strawberries, pancakes, eggs....the list goes on and on, I'm really picky. Most of the time I don't like chocolate. I'll eat it maybe once every 6-7 months and then it's only a little, little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I cannot think of foods that I dislike that most people like. Before my allergies struck, I'd eat just about anything - except canned peas, but I never met anyone that liked them.

Those of you who dislike ice cream and cheese - are you perhaps lactose intolerant? Just curious.
    I love canned peas!

fresh tomatoes...sauce, ketchup, anything is fine as long as they and that skin are PULVERIZED.

mustard...can handle it if it is 'accidentally' put on a burger or something, but not too much of it.

Cherries, grapes, plums, peaches, pears...

Asparagus - HATED it til I had it fresh and cooked al dente...so that is the ONLY way I will eat it.

Tripe. Haggis.

Think that's about it!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

I LOVE peas in any form. Canned, fresh, frozen...whatever. I could eat peas every day!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
    I LOVE peas in any form. Canned, fresh, frozen...whatever. I could eat peas every day!
    Well, my dear, I used to like frozen or fresh ones, but I am now allergic to them in any form, so you can have ALL my peas, okay?

Cheese, all cheese smells like dirty feet to me.
    Seafood, it's just so ugly. I don't understand how people can eat a snail, or a lobster.

fresh tomatoes, plums, pears, onions, olives, oranges

I can't really say I hate pizza and chocolate chip cookies, but I am certainly not anywhere near as crazy about them as the rest of the world seems to be.

I, too, love canned peas.

Catty1, does anyone like tripe or haggis?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I am so NOT a fan of ketchup. If it's mixed in with something, that's ok. Or if it's on cold meatloaf on a sandwich that's ok too. Other than that, keep ketchup away from me. Love tomatoes though, lol, and spaghetti sauces and all that stuff.

I'll eat almost any vegetable except celery and brussel sprouts. They absolutely gross me out.

I love, love, love asparagus! YUM!!!!