Thread: Richard

Richard

Richard what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading your bio today. I'm not sure I've seen a Chinese Dragon before. If I have, I'm sure they weren't as handsome as you are!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day today. Maybe having a special treat or something.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must be doing a great job at raising Richard. It's nice to see a Water Dragon that doesn't have "tank nose".
    He is pretty.

Yes very Handsome Gent you are Richard.. So stunning with Color.. Congrates on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Happy Pet of the Day, ravishing Richard! What a STUNNING creature you are! My jaw dropped when I clicked on your spectacular photo! And it's not simply your eye popping coloring that amazes...that face! My husband walked by the computer screen, took a peek and said, "Oh my gosh! Is he real?" Sounds as though your human made the perfect choice in selecting you to be his/her best bud and companion! (No offense to snakes!) I so enjoyed reading all about you and the wonderful, happy life you lead! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, your Pet of the Day honors, dear Richard! Please have your person give you a pat on the head and fave, yummy treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Richard, you sure are beautifully colored. I'd say you are quite photogenic.

Congratulations on being POTD!

From Decker with Love

Richard

HI!! THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIZARD. THOSE EYES ARE GREAT! YOU HAVE MY LAST BOYFRIEND'S NAME TOO-HA HA I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MANY REPTILE-TYPES-BUT HE HAD A MONITOR LIZARD FOR AWHILE. SINCE RICHARD COULD BARELY TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF-HIS BROTHER ENDED UP TAKING THE LIZARD ANYWAY! I SPENT SOME TIME WATCHING MR. MOJO SITTING ON HIS HOT ROCK FOR A SHORT TIME BUT THAT WAS IT. I AM VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU HERE AS PET OF THE DAY! OH-AND YES I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A MONITOR LIZARD. YOU ARE ACTUALLY ALOT PRETTIER RICHARD DEAR!SUSANSWATLIN518

Richard

MMMM-I GUESS I NEED TO ASK THIS-THERE MUST BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WATER DRAGON AND A LIZARD-RIGHT? I DON'T THINK I WAS ACCURATE CALLING RICHARD A LIZARD!! SORRY I KNOW THE SKIN IS OBVIOUSLY THICKER AND I GUESS LIZARD AS A TERM IS TOO GENERIC. WELL HE'S GORGEOUS NONE THE LESS!SUSANSWATLIN518

Richard, you're gorgeous! Congratulations on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks, everyone :-)

Hi, I'm Richard's mom! First, I should say that I'm very honored to have Richard on POTD. In fact, Richard was featured on October 2, which is the 1 year anniversary of when I bought him! So, that was even more special for me.

I had no idea there were comments on his photos until my boyfriend brought it to my attention. It was really heartwarming to see all your positive messages about Richard. I do try very hard to keep him healthy and happy.

In response to susanswatlin518's comment: water dragons ARE indeed lizards. And lizards are very diverse in appearance. Iguanas, bearded dragons, basilisks, anoles, monitors, and chameleons (among many many others) are all different kinds of lizards.

Thanks again. It really is an honor!

More photos of Richard

Oh! I forgot to mention that you can see more pictures of Richard at his blog.

http://richardragon.blogspot.com

I don't know if it's okay to post links, but rest assured that it's just a photo diary about Richard. That's all.

Please enjoy