Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: His Honour HOBBES

Blog Entries

His Honour HOBBES

Hobbes, you are one handsome orange kitty! Catgratulations on two very important happenings in your life:

1) Getting adopted when full grown! I know how special that is 'cause my purr~ents adopted me, Norman the King when I was probably 10+

2) Deserving and receiving the honour of COTD!!

Have a wonderful celebration and enjoy every minute of being COTD. Please kiss your human from me, Norman and from my baby brother, Felix the Prince who was found in a garbage bin as a wee kitten. People like your human are one in 700 billion.

Lots of kittykisses, sweet purrs and nose twinkies from Felix & me and our humans send you bunches of kisses too

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Yeah Hobbes!

You are so cute! I'm glad that you were adopted!

I had a long-haired version of Hobbes as a kid - Troy. He also liked to lay around in a wet tub! LOL!

Hobbes the Great

I agree. I'm so glad Hobbes found you - you do know it was that way round don't you !!?? May you have many happy years together. God Bless.

Hobbilicous

Hobbes, you orange piece of cat love!
    Happy COTD and kisses to your owner for adopting an adult kitty like yourself.
    You look soooo sweet!

Hobbes

Thank you for rescuing an adult kitty; too many times they get overlooked, and they are probably more in need of a loving home than any younger cat would be. Hobbes is gorgeous, and SO grateful for a home. Again, thank you for your kindness in adopting him. He will repay you tenfold with his love and affection.

Yippee! Another kitty rescued and loved. Another wonderful love story!! Congrats to Hobbes - a most handsome boy - on this his day! And much paw applause to his purrrrson for saving his life.

Right now there are hundreds of animals recently orphaned as a result of hurricanes Gustav and Ike...if you can take just one into your home, please do!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cathappy

Congrats Hobbes!

My kitty, Pinot, just wanted me to write to her former cage-mate! Pinot (her name was Zoe then) was in the Baltimore shelter at the same time and adopted at the end of March at the approximate age of 10 months or so. She wanted to say how happy she is that one of her friends was adopted into a loving home and is healthy. She's been very concerned about all her furry friends! Congrats Hobbes - purrs and kisses to you and your new family!

Pinot's Mom

Handsome Hobbes!!!

I have yet to meet an ORANGEMAN that I did not like!!! Kudos to your parents for rescuing an older(not very much)kitty!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a heartwarming story- you flopping down on the sofa and purring when you first came home brought tears in my eyes.
    Plus you are such a handsome, handsome boy- you really deserve being our kitty of the day today.
    And Filou and Tigris who are 12 say that 6 is no age

Hobbes what a gorgeous orangie you are!!!

A fellow as special as you deserves an equally special home. Looks like you finally found it. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a joy to see you here today, Hobbes! You are a gorgeous boy, and sound very much like my Fister, you have the same habit with licking up running water and checking all cupboards and closets. LOL! Your family was very lucky to find you, and you to get to live with them. I can't believe you ended up in a shelter in the first place.

I hope you have a day filled with treats, fun and cuddles! May you live a long, healthy and happy life!

Congratulations on being our handsome
    Cat of the Day, Hobbes!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Handsome Hobbes!

What a lovely story!! It brought tears to my eyes too when I read how thrilled you were when you first got to your new home.. how happy you must have been!!!
    Thank God for your human, how lucky you were!!! I wish you enjoy lots of loving years together

Congratulations on your special day, and thank you for sharing your beautiful picture: you are VERY handsome... I fell in love too when I saw you

Hugs and kisses,
    Astrid

Handsome Hobbes, I just want to kiss that darling face of yours! What a handsome hunk of orange you are!

As a former Baltimorean (now living on the Eastern Shore {downy ocean}), I want to give gold stars to your purrent for adopting an adult cat. Look at the treasure he/she got by bringing you into their home and life.

Congratulations to both of you!! Hope you get lots of scritches and treats to celebrate your special day!!

Archy, Binky, and I send our love and kitty kisses!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello there handsome Hobbes, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you!! What a hunky orange man you are! The moment I read your name my favorite comic strip, "Calvin and Hobbes," came to mind! You've got a wise human there Hobbes! Not only because she (or he) chose to go the rescue route, but because she chose a deserving adult kitty to welcome into her home and heart! As your human says, the rewards are priceless and you are living proof of that, Hobbes! Congratulations on finding your forever home Hobbes, and on being crowned our very special and most deserving honoree! Hope you're enjoying your big day sweetheart, a day filled with lots of playtime, cuddle time and maybe a nap in the tub! Cuddles, skritches and smoochies to you, adorable Hobbes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Hobbes The Lucky One!!!

YES YOU ARE SO LUCKY HANDSOME HOBBES TO AHVE BEEN COSEN AT YOUR MATURE AGE AND THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING THAT DREW YOUR NEW FAMILY TO KNOW THAT YOU JUST HAD TO BE THIER NEW FRIEND AND CONFIDANTE
    AND YOU ARE SUCH A CLASS CAT, AND WILL BE THERE FOR YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR CALM, AND REASSURING WAYS.
    MICHAEL THE DREAM, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND ALL THE ORANGE PORCH ANGELS
    LEAD THE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW FOR OUR NEWEST AND HNADSOMEST OWESOMME ORANGIE AND CAT OF THE DAY HANDSOME HOBBES THE HAPPY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS