Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Josey

Beautiful Josey

What a special girl and what a great bond you share. I was delighted to see a beautiful senior kitty as COTD today. A big headbutt to you in celebration, Josey!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Josey

You are a gorgeous girl; you remind me so much of my childhood kitty Chrissy. I hope your family has you for many more years if possible. Best wishes, pretty girl, and enjoy your special day today. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Josey is a pussy cat!

Dear Josey,
    Seeing your sweet calico elder features made me smile this morning and mostly you remind me of my sweet Buttle, a calico herself who lived till the tender age of 19.
    Many you have all the sun shine on you dear Josey, and happy COTD!!!

Josie, that's similar to how I adopted my (now) 15-year-old Mobius! "Stray cats must remain outside", indeed! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Lots of congrats to our COTD, beautiful Josey!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

lovely josey

josey looks adorable, i love the way cats decide where they are going to live and with whom and gradually we let them overtake our lives ............... and we think we have any say in the matter. long may she reign. glorious cat of the day. mary xx

Hi gorgeous old lady! You look very sweet. I wish you many more years to share with your human family, and a happy COTD!

Only a tortie could take over not only the house, but your hearts as well!! You are a very special Senior Girl!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Josey you are indeed gorgeous!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. My 18 year old, Leonardo joins me in sending you greetings today!!! I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Miss Josey! What an honor it is, having such a beautiful, senior Torti as our Cat of the Day! I have to admit Josey, Tortis are among my faves. So lovely to look at, so gentle and loving in spirit! Your life's journey is certainly one for the books! No doubt a "guiding hand" played a part in leading you to your forever home, your forever Mom, to be her forever Cat of a Lifetime! And I agree! It is cool to think that you got there first! And it didn't take long for you to win over your Dad as well; no surprise there! Your Mom is one lucky lady, having had a loyal and loving best friend and companion in you these many years, with many more yet to come! Enjoy your much deserved retirement beautiful Josey; whiling the days away by your Mom's side, peacefully soaking up those sun raysm and all that unconditional love surrounding you! Congratulations, cuddles and lots of love to you on your big day, beautiful Josey! Hope you and your family enjoy a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Senior Kittyzen Josey, you are absolutely beautiful! Rice Krispies and milk must have given you lots of what you needed as a youngster to grow up healthy, strong and have a long and happy life! Happy Cat of the Day, pretty lady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Josie

HELLO JOSIE! YOU LOOK SO EXOTIC-WITH THOSE GREAT DEEP COLORS AND YOU ARE A TERRIFIC CAT OF THE DAY! I COME FROM A FAMILY WITHOUT ANY PETS OTHER THAN GOLDFISH. STARTING WHEN I WAS ON MY OWN-IN MY 20'S I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOVED AND CARED FOR BY MY MANY CATS. EACH HAS BEEN A PRECIOUS TREASURE. YOU ARE GORGEOUS JOSIE-AND THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH US! GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello sweet lady,

Lovely Josey, your story reminds me of how our boy Chester got into our home; first he was an outside cat, but not for long
    It amazes me how you kitties choose us!!!
    Good for you that your mom found you and gave you the food, love and home you needed.

Congratulations on your special day, I wish lots of love and peace for you and your humans.

Astrid

Name:  Picture50W.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  9.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Hi, gorgeous Josey! What a beautiful, elegant girl you are! I`m glad I got to read your story today, and what a heartwarming one it is. You`ve certainly given your humans many happy years of companionship and love, sweetie. I`m sure once your dad got to meet you, it was definitely hard to keep to his word! Who wouldn`t be charmed by such a beauty as you are? It is amazing to read about the bond that you and your mom have formed over these seventeen years. And that is quite adorable that you`re the "older" sibling in the house; even older than your skin sibling! You definitely sound like you have brought such joy to your home, precious girl. I hope you`ve had a wonderful day today!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What a beautiful lady you are Josey, we all adore senior Kittezens on Pet Talk, you are a joy to behold, you must've had a great life, with a very special meowmie who loves you very much. We have a family Senior, Doris who is 18 years old. Seniors are just THE BEST!
    Happy Cat Of The Day Josey