Thread: Bobbie has a new MASSIVE cage!

Bobbie has a new MASSIVE cage!

Ok, so its not "new', but its new to him Its my XXL Rabbit cage & his old cage put together. It gives him far more space to move around & more room to put things for him to play with.

The way I set it up is that he has to use his regular poles, stand on the ground, & stand on the thin bars. This will help him use his feet more.

His fav treat (rice), & water is in the old cage. His normal food and water is at the far right end of the cage. There is some shredded paper in the far left side of the cage for him to play in. The left door on the rabbit cage was forced to go inside the cage so I could turn it into a ramp/ladder for bobbie to use to get to the 2ed level (his old cage).

Here are some pics.

The new massive cage!

Where the 2 join (they are zipped together as wire is too sharp to use)

I used his mirror to teach him how to go from the bottom to the top & back down.

I think hes yawning, as its quite late

Singing

If the images don't work, go here

The images didn't work but I checked them out on the link you also posted. That is a cool cage.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by StarandBratsmom View Post
    The images didn't work but I checked them out on the link you also posted. That is a cool cage.
    my images don't work on most boards anymore, as the boards have blocked my type of gallery or something (I really don't know). Stupid me can never remember which boards allow it & which cannot. I'll try to remember to just post links to all the images in the future.

Thank you

I'll try to get a video of him dancing. I have a video of him singing a song (I still cannot figure out what hes singing, I'm his 3rd known owner, as he was a stray).

I want to get a video of him barking like a dog under his newspaper (this is the only time he barks), but the second he hears me move he stops, so its been a challenge. Also everytime I touch the Camera Digi jumps all over me & wants me to take her photo (silly pooch). So the video I have of him singing has all kinds of weird noise & thats me fighting off Digi with my elbows haha