Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't believe it My Aunt Tammy has passed away

Zippy - was Tammy your mom's sister?

If you feel up to it - write a bit about what Aunt Tammy was like.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes,Aunt Tammy was my mom's sister.They were very close.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I am trying to remember all the happy times I had with my Aunt Tammy and that someday I will see her again.
    This is what will help you to heal. Try to keep in mind when you become overwhelmed w/grief that your aunt is not suffering. She was young but she hasn't really passed away; she has passed through this life into a better one. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Zippy,

I'm so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. My sincere condolences to you and your familly.

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am SO sorry to hear this.

My prayers are with you and your family.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I am back in denial.I keep going form denial to crying.My mom's plane took off this morning and she should be there soon.My grandparents are already there along with my uncle micky.My uncle shane gets there today also.I talked to my grandma and she says 2 of my cousins(Robert and Kirstan)are crying and talking and the other Nick hasn't said a word.Nick's never been one to say much but it worrys me.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and letting me talk about my aunts passing.
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was so young. She will be sadly missed. My condolences to you and your family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Rest In Peace Aunt Tammy

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm very sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My Aunt Tammy was one of the best people in the world.If someone had asked for the shirt off her back she would have taken it off and given it to them.She loves everyone and is the most forgiving person it has ever been my privilege to know and am proud and blessed to be able to call her my aunt.She was the only one in the family who could ever understand the illness we shared.She is the Best Aunt and if I am ever an Aunt I hope I can be as great an Aunt as she is.I Love my Aunt and will never ever forget or stop loving her.I know she will alwas be with me in spirit.
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I am so sorry thats got to be really hard for you and your family...{{hugs}}.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

My Aunt's Funeral is Wednesday.My mom and uncles and cousins and grandparents are going thorw the picture albums to find pictures of my aunt for a kind of coloage to have at the funeral.I got off the phone with my cousin Robert my aunt's oldest son.I wouldn't be albe to make it to the funeral and feel horriable about it.I would again like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my family.
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

**HUGS** My thoughts are with you and your family.

R.I.P. Tammy

First of all sorry for crazy forum name. It's what I use other places and I'm not feelling very creative this morning. I happen across this forum doing a search on my wife's name to see if her obituary had posted yet. Yes, I am Zippy's uncle.

Tammy loved animals (except for chickens for some strange reason) as much as Nicole. You guys shared so much in common. Please be strong as you know she is in a better place and would be telling you to be strong. We are managing here with family around. I know the darker days lay ahead once everyone leaves but with all of you out there praying and thinking about us we will find a way to get through the days.

Tammy's babies are two Toy Pomeranians named Teddy & Princess. They are brother and sister and are just a blast to see play in the back yard. Teddy thinks he is the alpha male even though we have a gentle 108 pound black lab. Teddy weighs in at 8 pounds. I know they are grieving also (all 5 dogs). Teddy & Princess hadn't slept in our bed for several months after we changed our stair case from carpet to wood steps. I was concerned of them going down or Tammy trying to carry them. I have let them sleep with me the last two nights and it has given me comfort and I know they are enjoying snuggling up to me.

Thank you for supporting my neice, especially through this tough time. She is a kind and wonderful person. My wife loved her dearly.

Nicole - we will catch up later. Love you. Uncle Paul
    Last edited by serverpimp; 09-30-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Thoughts & Prayers

Father, we thank You that we have a High Priest Who is able to understand and sympathize and have a fellow feeling with Paul and the Leadingham

Family’s grief over the loss of his wife Tammy.

Father, we thank You that Paul does not sorrow, as one who has no hope. I ask that You comfort Paul and his family, for You said, “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted” (Matt 5:4).

Father, comfort Paul and his family because You have loved them and have given them everlasting consolation and good hope through grace.

Father, give unto Paul and his family beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that You might be glorified.

In Jesus’ name amen.

Alfred - AutoTrader.com