Thread: Osiris, my little fur nephew

Osiris, my little fur nephew

Yesterday, I started a thread in Cat Health about Osiris and the symptoms he was having. You can read his story there. He was rushed to the emergency clinic but the vet wasn't able to save him, even after an attempt at CPR. The vet still isn't sure what took Osiris but he suspects feline leukemia, which has my friend even more concerned now, because her other kitten Malaya was brought home at the same time as Osiris. Poor little guy had a really rough time at the emergency clinic and he was just too sick to pull through. He can rest in peace now, though, and wait for the day when he'll be reunited w/his little sis Malaya and his human family, too. He was a beautiful little Himalayan whose pic I intended to post but I can't find it. Please offer up a prayer for his safe passage.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh no...poor Osiris. Bless his mom and the vet for doing everything they could.

Heartfelt condolences to Mom, Malaya, and Aunt Mary.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Mary, not to worry about pics - they were taken when "he" was still Isis.

First pic, HUGE (sorry) of Malaya and Osiris:

The "ham"
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sleep softly, little Osiris...look for our babies Sylvia Purrogoli and Annie....
    Nine is Fine!!

I remember those gorgeous kitties. How heartbreaking! I sure hope it wasn't something contagious.

Rest in Peace sweet little Osiris.

From Decker with Love

Thanks for posting the pics Candace. I didn't realize it was one of these adorable kittens.

RIP Osiris
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

We are so sorry. If it was feline leukemia I am sorry to say that we know the feeling. It took Brutus, Tiger, Chocolate, Morris. They were born with it. But mom, Princess tests neg.
    GILL & Crew;

Thank you for finding and posting the pix of the two little fuzz nuggets, Candace. I just got home and found an email waiting for me from my friend who said that they buried him and that she's so sad. And thank you, everyone, for your kindness. Osiris wasn't my cat but my friend is like a sister to me and we're there for each other when our furkids get sick. He was such a little stinker, so ornery. Malaya misses him terribly.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sweet, beautiful baby boy.

Godspeed to the bridge.

Prayer for your mate to have escaped this fate.

Rest in peace and play happily at the bridge.

I Have Heard That Osiris Angel The Eternal Kitten Angel Has Joined The Ellie, Dear Angel Of Pawla And The Found Cats Almond Rocca As Part Of Thier Little Extended Family.
    They Are With Pawla Now Helping Her Recover, And Then They Will Fly North To Visit The Found Cats And I, And Visit The Porch Angels Mall.
    And She Will Find A Place Medusa, Where You And All Of Your Cat And Human Family Can Be Together In Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet baby... RIP