Thread: MontyCat

Blog Entries

MontyCat

MontyCat, your are gorgeous, handsome, stunning and deserving of the honour of COTD for Saturday, September 27th 2008!

Your brother, PabloCat, little sister, HeidiCat and the humans are lucky to have you in their lives.

Orange cats like you are ultra special. Our late Granny's companion cat was Muffy, a big orange boy like you. He was so special.

Live long & prosper -- and celebrate with a Big Mac! Have a great day, you handsome boy.

Kisses from our purr~ents, and lots of purrs, nosetwinkies and catkisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh MontyCat, you just made our orange baby, Jasmine's heartbeat faster. She says you are one fine looking orangeman. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Monty

WOW are you a hunk of pooder meat! Your red fur is so pretty and everyone knows RED CATS RULE! Enjoy your day Monty!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

What a treat it is to meet you today, Magnificent Mr MontyCat. And we get two pictures of your adorable furry self to admire. What beautiful ginger stripes you have!

I have an overnight nudger too. In fact, I think I have a dislocated shoulder this morning.

Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day, and perhaps if it is not too much trouble, you could share some of the goodies that are bound to come your way with PabloCat and HeidiCat?

Hey Monty!!! The way you are licking your lips in the second photo, makes me think you just finished off a Big Mac!!! Handsome ORANGEMAN!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello, handsome MontyCat! My, what a dashing orange boy you are! Don`t worry, you`re not alone, my cats act the same way around catnip. I don`t really understand what makes you guys so crazy about it, but I`m sure it`s fun for you, and for your human to watch! Mmm.. Big Macs.. now you`re just making me hungry! I must say, you have an excellent taste in food! You sound like quite the character, and I`m sure PabloCat and HeidiCat would agree. You must be the "man of the hour" every hour over at your house! I quite agree with your human, your ginger stripes are gorgeous. It`s one of the many things that makes you such a handsome guy! I hope you are having an excellent day today, (hopefully including a Big Mac, of course) MontyCat!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

MontyCat what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

A cat who loves Big Macs is my kind of cat!!! I hope you get one as a special treat today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day, Magnificent Monty Cat! What a handsome, hunky, "ginger" boy you are! And quite the little scamp! hehe I laughed out loud as your Mom described your "teenage" moments! Teenagers can surely be "challenging," and even the grown up ones! But you more than make up for your youthful indiscretions no doubt, with one loving "nudge" and nighttime cuddle! I hope you and furbro PabloCat and little sister HeidiCat, are all enjoying a happy day of celebration! I'm thinking a trip through the drive through for a Big Mac, and a roll or two in some fresh catinip, are most definitely in order! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you and your furry sibs adorable Monty, our very special, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AWWW! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME MR MONTYCAT, AND YOU ARE YET ANOTHER OWESOME ORANGE CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    WE THINK YOU MUST BE NAMED AFTER THE FAMOUS WORLD WAR 2 GENERAL MOHTGOMERY!!
    WE HOPE THAT YOUR FAMILY IS PLANNING A TRIP TO THE GOLDEN ARCHES FOR YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY , WITH A FILET O FISH WITH YOUR BIG MAC.
    MICHAEL THE DREAM, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND ALL OF THE ORANGE PORCH ANGELS ALL SEND MONTYCAT AN OWESOME ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR BRING SUCH AN OEWSOME ORANGE CAT OF THE DAY, OUR BOLDEST CAT MONTYCAT
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

MontyCat, handsome Orangie! I would be utterly unable to ignore your nudges. Consider yourself petted! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Montycat

HELLO THERE MONTYCAT! I HOPE ALL IS WELL OVER THERE IN THE UK! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTY-PERFECT FOR BEING THE CAT-OF-THE-DAY! SO YOU LOVE CHEESE? ME TOO! YOU SHOULD TRY PEANUT BUTTER. (MAYBE YOU HAVE!) CATNIP IS NUMBER ONE WITH MY SAMMY AND PEPPER WHO BOTH HAVE EXCELLENT TASTE AND KNOW WHAT'S BEST! I GET A SET OF CATNIP PILLOWS FOUR TIMES A YEAR FROM THE LOCAL ANIMAL PROTECTIVE AGENCY NEAR HERE. FOR A DONATION-EACH YEAR-THESE SMALL 3'' PILLOWS ARE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR THEM. THEY ARE MADE FROM DELIGHTFUL FABRICS WITH A VARIETY OF DESIGNS/PATTERNS/ COLORS SO NO TWO ARE ALIKE. MONTYCAT-I HOPE TODAY AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE NIGHT=AND TOMORROW (THE 5 HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE?) ARE FULL OF FUN FOR YOU. YOU ARE A DOLL! SUSANSWATLIN518

Striking MontyCat~

MontyCat,
    You are a fine fellow indeed, and we can see you are such a lovebug! Just look at your magnificent orange color! What a stunner you are. We hope you had a magnificent day as Cat of the Day, as magnificent as YOU are! We also hope your day in celebration was FILLED with Catnip. Hugs and Purrs, ~Catloverforever and her Two Kitties: Nellie and Reggie White~
    P.S. Catloverforever speaking: My lynx point Siamese, Nellie, LOVES to give nudges, just like you do. We even call her "Nellie Nudger" because she nudges us so much!